Wanted CPC Quarters CSQ if possible (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Looking for some CPC 25c chips to go with my Throne CPC set. I have a set of 500 that I'd like to add onto. Would be great if they had the same edge spot pattern and are CSQ but I'm not picky.

E71C8130-530F-474D-B790-FFD75141F1D7.jpeg

Might be easiest to pick up some Rounders chips on the same mold and then have @Gear whip up a matching quarter label.

Do you have a pic of the shade of purple? I worried they would be too close in color to the dark blue $1's.

Those would be perfect if my $5's weren't already red.

No edge spots is ok, it's not uncommon for fracs to be solids. Let me see if there's any other options for colors first, I'd like to have something with more contrast if possible.
Sorry I didn't mean to imply I had these available, just what I had in terms of stamps I could use.

Bump. I have a solid lead on some chips which are a light blue CPC, but on a different mold and different spot pattern so I'm still looking for a circle square mold if anyone has something available that would work.

100-200 chips if possible.

Thanks.

Replying now while I see this, so I don't forget, -- I have a few racks of solid ASM (?) chips in the same square-in-circle mold in either a yellow/mustard or a lighter green shade, but they would need to be milled to put an inlay/denom on them, although I'd let them go for what I think would be a reasonable price.

If that sounds like something you might be interested in, let me know and I can take some photos alongside some Throne Room chips (I have a set of around 1500-1600+ of those myself, and might also consider selling a rack of certain denoms, if you're looking to add on.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom