Giveaway CPC Poker Lab Sample Set *DONE* (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hornet

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted to share this new set by posting a bunch of pron, but unfortunately work this week won’t allow that. So instead I’ll post a few pics and give away a sample set. I won’t be able to mail it out for a couple of weeks.

I’ll give more background on the development of this set later, but it’s based on a science theme. Each of the denominations represents a different scientific principle, phenomenon or discovery. The base colors and spots were chosen to physically represent those concepts. Some are much more abstract than others.

Originally, I thought about including a scientist’s name for each chip, but that didn’t work out visually. The winner will be the first person to guess a scientist that I was considering for each chip. Some have more than one answer, but one correct answer for each chip is fine. One guess per person. Good luck!

F1D96263-6779-42CB-BB8C-8BD2B898AB22.jpeg

8FAD5D79-420F-4F22-A2A2-1FA62D249F91.jpeg

4668B25F-F127-478A-8224-363C35FC54CE.jpeg

Amazing set! Only one I recognized was Einstein. But the apple one maybe newton?

The $100 is fantastic really like all the colors and what I consider to be the theory.

Too bad there isn’t a 32 spot pattern for the $500

Ohm
Einstein
Newton
Carl Swartzschild
Watson and Crick

amazing idea and execution

Is the $25 light green or DG green? Looks like the former but I'm curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom