SOLD *CPC* Pegasus Card Room Samples - 20 sets ($30 shipped each) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

Awesome set man. I’m inspired to now just start making sample sets hahaha
Definitely if making customs it is worth while to get an extra barrel of each chip, it's not flipping as they are customs and you are releasing a bit of your own security to share with the forum, plus your time and effort in building the set. Charge a little more per chip and offer them up to us samples crazy collectors. Some of us are so crazy we would even buy them with toilets on them! Lol we just love samples!

Definitely if making customs it is worth while to get an extra barrel of each chip, it's not flipping as they are customs and you are releasing a bit of your own security to share with the forum, plus your time and effort in building the set. Charge a little more per chip and offer them up to us samples crazy collectors. Some of us are so crazy we would even buy them with toilets on them! Lol we just love samples!
I never had any clue how cool it would be to have a dedicated display just for other members customs but it is one of the highlights on my poker room. Absolutely love seeing the creativity all in one place.

I never had any clue how cool it would be to have a dedicated display just for other members customs but it is one of the highlights on my poker room. Absolutely love seeing the creativity all in one place.
We don't currently display our samples, we keep them cased and bring them to meet ups so others can check out an abundance of others customs. Always great conversation pieces and kind of our way of sharing/giving back (while being selfish and hoarding samples! Lol)
20210823_175707.jpg

We now have an overflow case for solids, doubles, semi customs and what not as the collection has grown beyond the limits of this case. But you get the point!

We have hoarding issues and well aware is the point! Lmao

We don't currently display our samples, we keep them cased and bring them to meet ups so others can check out an abundance of others customs. Always great conversation pieces and kind of our way of sharing/giving back (while being selfish and hoarding samples! Lol)
View attachment 845741
We now have an overflow case for solids, doubles, semi customs and what not as the collection has grown beyond the limits of this case. But you get the point!

Absolutely epic, Ben. All one has to do to understand what this community is about is open that case.

View attachment 845741

I need a nice case to hold all the samples I've collected over time. Right now they are slowly taking over my work desk so I can fondle them during the day lol

Absolutely epic, Ben. All one has to do to understand what this community is about is open that case.
Well there are a few of them... cough cough (9 of them now, 7 shown plus the 300 TRK box and secondary playable DB box)
20210821_122735.jpg

The most impressive is the "Best Chips" case
20210821_124730.jpg

Yes I am serious secondary DB case
20211001_082739.jpg

And yes we do actually bring them along for meet ups!
20211001_122730.jpg

And yes and entire binder of custom cut cards. We have issues... I know

Well there are a few of them... cough cough (9 of them now, 7 shown plus the 300 TRK box and secondary playable DB box)
View attachment 845745
View attachment 845747
View attachment 845749
View attachment 845750
Ben,

Mind blowing dedication!!

Nicely done :)

Jeff

View attachment 845745
View attachment 845747
View attachment 845749
View attachment 845750
Is that an animal house button I see?? If so, I will have to send u the other 2 so u have a complete set……..
32F7E1E2-4E2B-4F12-8671-9AC21D222566.jpeg

5598F371-B0D8-4122-B4CD-4954CC3C5D0C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom