CPC Mold & Color Sample Set (3 Viewers)

Sooooooooooo this CPC sampler is back and available again.

I had this set available several years ago - long story short, it was "lost" while some work was being done at my house. :(:tdown: Anyways, it's been rebuilt/reassembled and now available for "rent" again. Details, shipping costs and the deposit detail have been updated in the OP.

NOTE - right now I have shuffle stacks of all the CPC molds available EXCEPT elephant & crown and the 44mm scroll mold. Those are due to be pressed at CPC in the coming months, once they come in I'll post an update. So if you're considering one of those, hold off for now.

Is the sampler currently available for rent?

Is the sampler currently available for rent?
Yes it is. Please note the rules for borrowing (get to posting a bit and shoot me a pm in a month ;) )

Yes it is. Please note the rules for borrowing (get to posting a bit and shoot me a pm in a month ;) )
Will do, just wanted to make sure this was still an option before I dumped ~$100 into samples direct from CPC. Thanks!

Has anyone ever weighed each mold, just wondering about differences ?

Just found this post. What a great contribution to the community. Wish I’d seen it before I spent a bunch of money on a much less comprehensive set. Thanks for making this available.

I’m toying around with the idea of building a custom set. Is this sample set still an option? If so, I’m interested.

@Irish just making sure you see this. Feel free to PM me if preferred.
Sorry, I've been away on vacation (and off the grid), shoot me a PM tomorrow and we can chat some more (the sample is available).

Sorry, I've been away on vacation (and off the grid), shoot me a PM tomorrow and we can chat some more (the sample is available).
No worries, hope you’re having a nice vacay!

Any chance this is still available?

was about to order some samples off their website and decided to check here first.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom