CPC *Justin Racks* Interest Thread (1 Viewer)

How tf did it take me 10 days to notice this!? I have spent the last 2 days considering custom wood alternatives!

32 minimum for sure...just bought 20 from Dennis but prefer this option so probably 25 more if these are as good as I'm guessing they will be.

There has to be more people interested in picking up some of these racks. How far away are we from the minimum order amount?

I don't think many are aware of this in Broken Arrow's sub forum. Would you want to put a post in the Poker Chip General topic forum and/or the Chip Racks, Cases and Storage forum?? I guarantee there is enough people that would be interested to reach that minimum if the word gets out.

I don't think many are aware of this in Broken Arrow's sub forum. Would you want to put a post in the Poker Chip General topic forum and/or the Chip Racks, Cases and Storage forum?? I guarantee there is enough people that would be interested to reach that minimum if the word gets out.
I’m not supposed to do things like that but other members can point it out somewhere else

I barely found this thread so I know if it had more exposure we can get this filled. I just got some CPC chips and was looking for rack options and stumbled on this thread randomly.

Who has a decent following here to post something in classifieds or one of the other forums mentioned above? I think something should go in the custom chip forum as well.

I want enclosed Justin racks dammit!

If it can help, I'm in for 7 CPC racks.
Then I'll have to find a way to get them depending the dates being close or not from our bi-annual Vegas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom