CPC Hotstamp Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Kid_Eastwood

Full House
Reaction score
Hello,

Well, I thought that with my CPC tournament set my chipping journey would come to an end, but hey, where is the custom CPC cash set ?

I was thinking about it, was playing with the design tool and was pretty much sold on a The Post or Silver Tribute set.
For my tournament set, I started also with the idea of a tribute (of the WSOP secondaries) but in the end switched to an original idea and was very pleased with it.

So for the cash set, I'll also try to have something original.
For the mold, it'll be 100% HHR. My 2 favourite molds are HHR and DIECAR and since I've choosen DIECAR for the tournament set, this one will be HHR.
For the line-up, I hesitated between Cali or Vegas colors. In the end, I went with Vegas colors.
Denominations will be 10c / 50c / $1 / $5 / $25 / $100.
On one side, the denom will be stamped, on the other side, I'll stamp my logo.

I'll follow the same process as for the tournament set. Once I'm satisfied with the design, I'll sleep a couple of months on it and then if still satisified, pull the trigger.

Here's the current line-up I've :

The_Bank_Cash_CPC.png

I'd be glad to get feed-back for this line-up.

Kid.

The 25s looking like my sterlings…
Really love that “Jamaican” Design.

Good choice in combination with the 5s and 100s

View attachment 951957
I would prefer the brighter $1 and $5. As for me, they are the workers themselves. For $5 I have a permanent leader.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220719_115925_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220719_115925_com.android.chrome.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20220719_120059_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220719_120059_com.android.chrome.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 57
To me, the color's will most always be a personal preference. I think these colors work well together and should not have any dirty stack issues.

My only comment would be on the $5 and $25 have the same spot pattern. My OCD would want all the same (all chips that have spots), or all different.

Mud

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom