CPC Hot Stamp Tourney Chip Interest - Design and Name Poll (3 Viewers)

What is your Favorite name for a CPC hot stamp tournament set

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's an instant yellow card for you fella! C'mon... the first CPC hotstamp set and we have to wait another couple of days?!!

I had no idea I was 'first' (sort of) as the internets likes to say. Okay, I will get my ass in gear.

Reactions: 72o
If everyone wants to keep this moving we can set up a separate thread with some of the additional names that have been added. Some of them have been in jest and will probably not be included but I can start it when this one closes (May 27th). This poll will probably run for a bit shorter time.

I would propose that we take the top three or four from the two polls and move forward to get a top two or three and start thinking about designs. Also decide do we do a plain look like a the picture in the first post or go with something a bit different.

Also I am open to someone taking over as a facilitator if you have a vested interest in seeing this to fruition.

David

The mockups that are at the beginning of this thread are the chips I ordered and received recently.
Congrats on the nice chips! Ok now I know. I had missed that post.
Yes that is a direction we were looking at going but changing the name. We are also considering something different and we hope to agree on a concept sometime in the future.

Paddock lounge
Saddle up club
The stretch
The rail room
False favorite

Just throwing things out there maybe it'll spark something.

The post is already taken.

@Poker Zombie
curves1.png

Wow, I wanted to start another thread this morning for a second name poll but gave up after losing count of all the names. If someone wants to go through all of the additional names and narrow it down to about 10 or 15 and PM me I will be glad to start Poll #2.

I sent a crawler through the list and pulled every name and mock-up. I did not cull any from the list, so if one of your favorites is missing it's probably because it was not capitalized properly or in some sort of list format. Give me a few minutes to figure out how to use Google Drive and I will post it.

Just so it's known...my submissions are open to ANY name changes/ graphic changes. They were simply put forward for the visual element.

Ok, in theory, the file is editable. I don't know if it is in practice. I also hope I didn't give access to my entire drive :sick:. If it works the way I want, we can just put single tick marks next to the names we want to see in a final poll. Since it (should be) totally editable, we'll need some honor system to not give your favorite 30 ticks, or delete other tick boxes.

I'm trying to help @David O help us to make @David Spragg a wealthy man. Don't muck it up.

Last edited:
Works now. Nice work!

I clearly voted for my " Horse's Ace"

I see all the names, but it doesn't let me edit.

Up at the top, where it says "Open" (or maybe "open with") - click there to open it locally for editing.

It may also have some sort of lock on editing if someone else has the file open - I do not know how it would handle conflicting edits. Wait a bit and try again.

Okay I know I suck, but here they are. Had a great Friday night single table tournament, of course I busted early, but everyone loved the chips! Pics do not do them justice whatsoever, they are superb!

Attachments

• IMG_8454.JPG
    IMG_8454.JPG
    164.2 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_8453.JPG
    IMG_8453.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_8451.JPG
    IMG_8451.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_8450.JPG
    IMG_8450.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_8447.JPG
    IMG_8447.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_8445.JPG
    IMG_8445.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_8444.JPG
    IMG_8444.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_8439.JPG
    IMG_8439.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_8438.JPG
    IMG_8438.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_8435.JPG
    IMG_8435.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_8434.JPG
    IMG_8434.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_8430.JPG
    IMG_8430.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_8428.JPG
    IMG_8428.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_8427.JPG
    IMG_8427.JPG
    149.2 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_8426.JPG
    IMG_8426.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_8424.JPG
    IMG_8424.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_8418.JPG
    IMG_8418.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_8417.JPG
    IMG_8417.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_8416.JPG
    IMG_8416.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_8415.JPG
    IMG_8415.JPG
    175.4 KB · Views: 220
Holy Chowder! That post might have pushed me right off the fence and into a set of these. Those look absolutely fantastic!

Any progress/did I miss a new thread? Itchin' even more to get a set of these after seeing the above post.

Waiting to see what PZ's survey said. It will take a while since what started off easy was quickly complicated with many name suggestions. We will see were this goes.

I thought PZ was supposed to be cutting down on the 17 names in this poll. So far he has 86!

These are the original 17 names on this poll. There might be another thread with a new poll, but I don't think so.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom