CPC CUSTOM INLAY (1 Viewer)

CAN SOMEONE DIRECT ME TO SOMEBODY I CAN PAY TO MAKE A FEW DESIGNS FOR ME .
THANKS
JASON EZELL
Jason, you should re-read you're previous thread, you progressed very well there, here is the link - Maybe conform to forum norms, drop the caps?

Where did you leave off last time, who was the designer you worked with previously? Can you share some ideals that you had for a label? Do you have any chips that you really like that you want to use as inspiration?

You can copy and paste photos into the text area of a post.

CPC's owner is quite busy, and still finds time to respond to emails. Likely because he would or has received a lot of bullshit calls that eat up time, promising a lot of money, jumps through hoops that never panned out, all while trying to prep for the orders and run a business that spans an ocean, that requires specialize somewhat secret machines and process, not to mention employees - loss and training.

CPC requires technical specs for designs, and mostly deals with Photoshop files, if you don't know Photoshop is at a difficulty level that really only people that are in design or photographers really only find the value of learning. If you can't figure out or pay for this service I'm sure David finds it a waste of his time as you're likely not to enjoy the outcome.

If you are rude or seem like Bride-zilla (or hard headed indecisive old senile person) who can't take advice from multiple people and thread posts, then designers won't want to work with you either.

When I PM a designer, I try to give some sort of reference to the scope of the project, I have 2 maybe 3 things as a base focus, and I ask for 3 things.
1) After listing my ideas, do they want the commission
2) I ask if they have bandwidth, and if they don't have time what the lead time is.
3) Are they okay with revisions - this tells them that I might be a little special

Most of the designers here are familiar with CPC, if they are not don't worry, they want to be. David seems to work well with all of the designers I've used previously.

Why don't you tell us about your label, is it very simple with a denom on it, or do you have an image idea?

Last edited:
I thought I would share this interaction I had with @timinater as I don’t think he would mind

DesignerConvo.PNG

Attachments

• DesignerConvo.PNG
    DesignerConvo.PNG
    129.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom