For Sale CPC CSQ mold Rounders $100 and $500 racks from Classicpoker Rounders replicas. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ everyone on their period today? • y’all moderators? • I was just posting an offer and pointing out politely brand new from David at CPC price. It’s Noones problem he lives in europe and cost more to ship to us • if he doesn’t want to sell or split or take loss thats HIS choice and fine • If people want to spend this for used chips from Europe and support a member • go for it • other wise everyone STFU and get back to your lives • Good lord the keyboard warriors on this site.
YOUR POST is the one that is out of line. You come in here and crap on OP's thread complaining about his price. Then YOU cry because others are criticizing you? His asking price is BELOW the CPC price, so what's your problem? YOU need to STFU and get back to your life.

Not crying at all or crapping on his post • I felt my post was authentic and pointed out price to help • y’all key board warriors hope in quickly like 13 year old girls •

Meant no disrespect to ThornBak • sorry I triggered the masses. People can pay, post and do what they wish •

Not crying at all or crapping on his post • I felt my post was authentic and pointed out price to help • y’all key board warriors hope in quickly like 13 year old girls •
Based on your join date, you're not a n00b here. You should know better. If you have an issue with someone's asking price, you take it to a PM. But in this case, you are just plain wrong. There is NO issue with the asking price. It's more than fair.

A large community like PCF has to have guidelines. When you break one, you should expect to get called on it. Continuing to name call the people who called you out just makes you look foolish.

I get it guys • $2/chip + shipping (from Europe won’t be cheap) • I just paid $2.25/Chip new • just pointed it out and said my price was also per 1000 • guys jumped down my throat like cops. Won’t post again outside of PM. Everyone can chill out.

Jesus Christ everyone on their period today? • y’all moderators? • I was just posting an offer and pointing out politely brand new from David at CPC price. It’s Noones problem he lives in europe and cost more to ship to us • if he doesn’t want to sell or split or take loss thats HIS choice and fine • If people want to spend this for used chips from Europe and support a member • go for it • other wise everyone STFU and get back to your lives • Good lord the keyboard warriors on this site.

There is a “private message” feature you can use to alert people to the minutia that is wrong with their thread or their price.

But be a hero, call them out in public.

I saw post in middle of my day and I was trying to help • y’all such babies it’s unreal • how dare I post in thread what I currently paid • thank gawd for the poker chip police watching y’all backs. Why I’m rarely on her y’all crazy.

I saw post in middle of my day and I was trying to help • y’all such babies it’s unreal • how dare I post in thread what I currently paid • thank gawd for the poker chip police watching y’all backs. Why I’m rarely on her y’all crazy.
Are you really going to keep this up? Are you so dense that you still don't have a clue what you did wrong? The only cry baby in this thread is you whining about being called out for violating community standards.

If you are STILL unclear about this, you might want to navigate to THIS link and brush up on how to be a proper member of this forum. In case you're too lazy to do that, here is the pertinent section in black and white. We are really taking it pretty easy on you. You could technically be banned for this, especially since you are so vehemently protesting that you didn't do anything wrong.

1678735929747.png

send my OG post to the board committee for review since it’s so terrible • I’ve said a number of times I didn’t mean disrespect and apologized to OG member • so I’m not dense • I’m arguing with losers like you TX and is a waste of my day. Take a Xanex and calm the fuck down TX. Or get me banned. Which ever.

send my OG post to the board committee for review since it’s so terrible • I’ve said a number of times I didn’t mean disrespect and apologized to OG member • so I’m not dense • I’m arguing with losers like you TX and is a waste of my day. Take a Xanex and calm the fuck down TX. Or get me banned. Which ever.
Who's arguing? I'm calm as could be just watching you dig in deeper and deeper...

digging a hole.gif

The bear is brown bear and/or facing left, and the denomination font/color is different.

Still "legit replicas" though.

Orginals were ASM I believe. Yes asm changed to cpc but I’m not sure if formula and process all remained the same.

CE5B4CE5-FBC7-4478-AD7A-DA84865B7B5B.jpeg

So, how 'bout those awesome CSQ Rounders replica chips? Pretty sweet, huh? Anybody going to buy them?
Love em! Somebody who is looking for a quick start to this gateway drug, it’s a no brainer. No waiting in line either!

I’m presently planning an upgrade for the $1K and $5K spots! More to come…

6A3E8128-A6FE-4BD5-8FDF-991CA0ABB34F.jpeg

A455FB1C-79F8-4C03-A847-DAE3E5C4AC5D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom