Cancelled CPC CSQ Extras for Murder - Charcoal w/ Green/Gray - $45/barrel + shipping (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

raynmanas

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
For sale are more of my retired CPC CSQ customs for murder. These are below my original cost, so well below current CPC prices.

120x DG Peach 314 Blurple - $220  SOLD
80x 60x Charcoal 4DSA316 Gray/DG Green - $175 $45/barrel

I will split the 2 denoms but no further - must buy all if you want a color. Will ship to US addresses only. Add actual cost for SFRB or MFRB as applicable.

20230512_095044.jpg

Last edited:
I’d overlablel. Looks like it would work fine. I’m lazy.

I will take a stab at milking this summer but I might be in for the .25’s and overlabel them.

bump for the weekday crowd. probably last bump, i'll just put them away after this.

peach + 20 charcoal sold (despite me saying I wouldn't break them up lol). OP updated

If the buyer of the peach doesn't need all 120, I'd happily take a barrel from you. PM me if interested.

Lol, you're the second person that's offered, but, as of right now I'm gung-ho for this project. These will be my frac, and, I think all 120 will be in play. Will be the best color on the table. If I bail on it I'll let you know.

Lol, you're the second person that's offered, but, as of right now I'm gung-ho for this project. These will be my frac, and, I think all 120 will be in play. Will be the best color on the table. If I bail on it I'll let you know.

can't have enough fracs! i went to 200 with their replacement (still same base color).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom