For Sale CPC Color Samples, Molds, Inlays, Edge Spot Samples (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alittlemessi

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My plan was to create a custom set, but that is no longer in the plans for the immediate future. :(

I’m selling my entire set of CPC Color samples, inlays and edge spots, please see the details below.

I paid $426 back in May for the complete sample set, so I’m selling the whole lot for $350 shipped CONUS.

PP F&F or add 3% for payment.
  • $285 shipped: Complete set of all 97 inlaid edge spot and inlay samples in the three listings above (all 39mm HHR mold).
  • $65 shipped: Set of 38 hotstamped (color name on one side) color samples (all on 39mm A-Crest mold)
  • $18 shipped: Set of 15 plain white mold samples, one of each of all our currently used 39mm molds.

Attachments

• 09A0E0C9-957F-47FD-BD08-A610DD7DA9F4.jpeg
    09A0E0C9-957F-47FD-BD08-A610DD7DA9F4.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:
My plan was to create a custom set, but that is no longer in the plans for the immediate future. :(

I’m selling my entire set of CPC Color samples, inlays and edge spots, please see the details below.

I paid $426 back in May for the complete sample set, so I’m selling the whole lot for $365 shipped CONUS.

PP F&F or add 3% for payment.

-Complete set of all 97 inlaid edge spot and inlay samples in the three listings above (all 39mm HHR mold).
-Set of 15 plain white mold samples, one of each of all our currently used 39mm molds.
-Set of 38 hotstamped (color name on one side) color samples (all on 39mm A-Crest mold)
Those spot pattern samples are really cool. I don't think I've seen those before. Hell I didn't even know it was an option to buy. I don't really know what I'd need them for otherwise I'd snap these up.

Those spot pattern samples are really cool. I don't think I've seen those before. Hell I didn't even know it was an option to buy. I don't really know what I'd need them for otherwise I'd snap these up.
Yeah, I wanted to really see the spot patterns before making a custom order which is why I picked them up. It made color matching easier for me to visualize in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom