Cancelled CPC Color Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure that you get a sample set that was produced recently, as the colors change slightly over the years.

If I bought a set off of CPC website do you think it would be an updated color sample?
Yes it would contain the latest sample colors. When I did my set a few years ago, I emailed CPC (@David Spragg ) and asked how old the sample sets were that they were selling just to make sure that I got an accurate representation of the actual colors being used in production. He assured me that they were all newer sample sets so I was good to go.

Yes it would contain the latest sample colors. When I did my set a few years ago, I emailed CPC (@David Spragg ) and asked how old the sample sets were that they were selling just to make sure that I got an accurate representation of the actual colors being used in production. He assured me that they were all newer sample sets so I was good to go.
So how often do you think the color changes? Let's say if I got one now and then 6 months out place an order?

So how often do you think the color changes? Let's say if I got one now and then 6 months out place an order?
You will be fine in that case. Only some colors may change slightly over the years due to new formula or new supplier (usually in a good way)...ie. may become brighter. Nothing will be drastic enough to ruin anything and some may never notice anything at all. It took me about 1 year to finalize my colors and I bought a sample set at the beginning and the end (when I finally sent in the order) and there was no change at all in the colors.

You will be fine in that case. Only some colors may change slightly over the years due to new formula or new supplier (usually in a good way)...ie. may become brighter. Nothing will be drastic enough to ruin anything and some may never notice anything at all. It took me about 1 year to finalize my colors and I bought a sample set at the beginning and the end (when I finally sent in the order) and there was no change at all in the colors.
Okay sounds good! I have my designs already made on the chip designer, just want to see the colors and save enough to buy the chips

Reactions: 72o
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom