Cash Game CPC Atlantic Club Breakdown (1 Viewer)

maxim_666666

Flush
Reaction score
Hello friends. I really didn’t expect that I would think about such a question...
I want to purchase a set from CPC. I like their features, but I don't want to go through the hassle of designing my own set. It will cost more and I have no idea what I want... Especially since I always liked this tribute to the real WHTC (had them and sold them). Therefore, buying their classic set is a good option for me. I can live with that and $2/chip is pretty cool. Moreover, the most interesting thing is that I noticed that I can buy them in installments from Paypal. It is also possible to pay $1100 at once. But I wouldn’t want to take this money out of my monthly budget. But their breakdown confuses me. How playable are they? Has anyone encountered this?

Set of 500 low denominations (as pictured). Contains 1 x 60, 5 x 150, 25 x 150, 100 x 100, 500 x 40. Price $1100 shipped.
AtlanticAset.jpg

In general, we have no problems adapting and scaling the game. But, I can’t figure out how to do this with this set? Is it even possible? Or will it be enough to buy some additional denominations?

We usually throw 5€/$ into the center and play 1/1$ with the home circle with the following starting stacks: (Horseshoe) 1$-15, 5$-17, 25$-4/8. Winner takes all.
Screenshot_20230912_124554_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Or T1500 (Aztar) with standard breakdown 5$×15+25$×17+10$×100

Screenshot_20230912_124439_com.huawei.android.internal.app.jpg

Last edited:
LOL 60x 1 makes no sense. Did they change the breakdown due to low inventory, or was it always like that? Hard pass for me, but then again I'd never buy a stock set when custom is an option at nearly the same price.

Edit. they do say that "Alternative quantities or breakdowns can be ordered subject to price adjustment".

This set seems low on $1/$5/$25 and high on $100/$500. Something like 80/180/180/40/20 would probably work better. If you need more bank than $19k, that'll be your sign to pick up more chips.

LOL 60x 1 makes no sense. Did they change the breakdown due to low inventory, or was it always like that? Hard pass for me, but then again I'd never buy a stock set when custom is an option at nearly the same price.

Edit. they do say that "Alternative quantities or breakdowns can be ordered subject to price adjustment".
The difference will be only $100 between custom and standard. It's not much, but I really like the standard ones. And I am more attracted to the opportunity to buy them in installments. Of course, I will write to David, but it is difficult to say how this will work further in terms of payment in installments.

I think CPC prefer when you write an email to place your order.
You ask for your personal breakdown.
Pretty shure they can do it!

Pretty shure too that you'll regret, not to buy them ; )

The difference will be only $100 between custom and standard. It's not much, but I really like the standard ones. And I am more attracted to the opportunity to buy them in installments. Of course, I will write to David, but it is difficult to say how this will work further in terms of payment in installments.

This is what I went through. I really wanted the Atlantic clubs, but I wanted currency symbols. So....I was going custom anyway at that point. Might as well tweak a few colors....create an inlay....lol

I don't know but I'd be surprised if they payment plan option went away if all you're doing is getting different numbers of stock chips.

Customized I don't remember there being a payment plan option though.
If I understand correctly, PayPal does this. I noticed this option in my app when buying auto parts...
Screenshot_20230912_195015.jpg

:unsure:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom