Cancelled CPC A-mold blanks- cash breakdown- NEW PRICE (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipandchair

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
A mold blanks in great condition.
$670 shipped CONUS only. PPFF only
The Atlantic $.25 still have inlays but I will remove them for free if buyer wants. They are also slightly smaller inlay size than others in set which I think is cool for a frac. Just need to get some labels made, no milling needed.

604 total chips

104- Atlantic solids
200- imperial blue
200- red (129) 3 spot (71) 4 spot with identical colors
80- yellow/ pink
20- black

Post interest in thread then PM.
C68A63C6-85C5-4520-9F9C-D866E46B1A3F.jpeg
71B47CEC-C188-4C13-ACBB-BD2AEC4AACE8.jpeg

Last edited:
I am willing to buy the Atlantic fracs if someone buys these and doesn't want them.

@AK Chip Could you hot stamp these babies?
I don’t think I have seen a chip with a recess get stamped. These all had inlays and therefore easily enough recess area for a label. I would think a hot stamp would look odd but if you buy then do whatever you like to them.

Also open to trade for:

HSI chips:
interested in any of the fracs, secondary 5, secondary 25, primary 100, either 500.

BCC Protégés: Will trade 2 for 1 for tourney denoms

Lady Luck Caruthersville Chips:
Particularly interested in $500 but open to other denoms

Threw a few laminated labels on some of these chips so you can see how they look with a label. Happy to put them on the other chips if anyone wants to see it. They feel great and reluctant to sell but they just won’t get used after my HSI purchases. Hope somebody with a custom label vision can use these.
F3C71D28-4AB0-4BE1-A834-5C7BF11D7F9E.jpeg

Packed up and ready to ship. Just needs about $180 in labels and you have a semi-custom clay set with great cash breakdown.

Reduced to $680 shipped CONUS on the condition that you send me pics of them with their new labels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom