SOLD CPC A Mold Bean Town Poker Semi Customs 400 Chip Set with Spares (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Sup peeps! Sad to see these go, they never really saw enough felt time and sadly my group out grew the bank pretty fast and not having more 5's is a bit of a deal breaker. I decided not to add on from CPC since I have some more important projects that are currently under way. You'll be getting 400 chips and any anywhere from 10-50 various spares. Some intact, some murdered and some attempted murder haha. If the buyer is going to keep them with my current inlays I'll toss in a DB, if you're relabeling cool but I'm keeping my button! These chips were inlay replaced by a humble noobie and are not perfect but play just fine. The breakdown is probably solid if you are looking for a 400 chip STT set relabel and these are clay chips! Buyer is also welcome to use my artwork if they did want to add on from CPC to this set. Breakdown below, shipping anywhere at cost.

.25 Fracs - 100
$1 - 140
$5 - 100
$25 - 40
$100 - 20

These are L3 chips from CPC which run $2.09 a chip if inlaid.
Asking $250+ shipping which is about 63 cents a chip!

The pr0n!
20190814_234845~2.jpg

20190814_235101~2.jpg

I'm tempted to buy these back! You did a wonderful job with the design.
Thank you! Moscow did something right before going AWOL haha. These chips were a defining moment in my chipping career and I'm very glad I got to own them. If I had two more racks of 5s they'd be in my rotation. If they dont sell, I'll just stash them until I inevitably add-on lol.

what is the original inlay? do you have pic?

I offered to take them

Haven't heard back

My Best Jeff

@sheikh617 didn't see your post because he's still crying from Tom Brady's loss a month ago...

giphy.gif

(My girlfriend said if I bought these I'd have to relabel them. Nothing even remotely Tom Brady related is allowed in our house apparently haha)

@sheikh617 didn't see your post because he's still crying from Tom Brady's loss a month ago...

View attachment 404285

(My girlfriend said if I bought these I'd have to relabel them. Nothing even remotely Tom Brady related is allowed in our house apparently haha)
Let a man profit in peace! I have more important things to worry about!

20200207_225750~2.jpg

Wow. What a deal, these are one of those customs that I think can speak to a lot of people.

Congrats on a great pickup @suited67.
Sad to even let go! They're wonderful chips that I put a lot of hours into. Probably a mistake selling but I know who has em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom