Cancelled cpac54's House Cleaning Sale #6: Big Top Poker Cash Set (800pc + extras) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpac54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Continuing my cleaning quest.

Without question, my favourite set. Here's your chance to get a playable Big Top set all in one go. Selling as a set only - NO SPLITS.

Breakdown:
$0.25 x 100
$1.00 x 300
$5.00 x 300
$25.00 x 100

plus some original All-in buttons, dealer buttons and some cut cards (not pictured).

Asking: $14,000 or best offer, plus shipping (I usually ship either Swiss Post (delivery via USPS) or DHL, depending on buyer's preference).

I would also accept 1x rack of SB $5s as a partial trade towards sale of this set.

Due to the rare nature of this set, this is NOT a dibs sale. I'll leave this open for 24 hours so anyone who is interested (or has expressed interest in the past) has a chance to see and reply to this sale. Ass-hat clause applies.

Any questions, please reach out.

IMG_3182.jpg
IMG_3180.jpg
IMG_3181.jpg

$17.50 per chip, can someone help me understand? when I was in the hobby 10 years ago, I never saw chips fetching this kind of price. I'm really just mad at myself for not sticking with the hobby, I probably could have retired by now. LOL

$17.50 per chip, can someone help me understand? when I was in the hobby 10 years ago, I never saw chips fetching this kind of price. I'm really just mad at myself for not sticking with the hobby, I probably could have retired by now. LOL

Scarcity - paulson isn’t making chips for the home market
Design - beautiful vibrant colors, inserts, and inlays
Condition - new condition
Demand - enough people want these that the price is going up
Ministry supply - lots of dollars chasing few chips

That’s it in a nut shell. If you would like well used paulson solids, they are a fraction of the price.

Scarcity - paulson isn’t making chips for the home market
Design - beautiful vibrant colors, inserts, and inlays
Condition - new condition
Demand - enough people want these that the price is going up
Ministry supply - lots of dollars chasing few chips

That’s it in a nut shell. If you would like well used paulson solids, they are a fraction of the price.

Thank you.

Supply. Demand. Inflation. FOMO. Pick one or multiple.

BUMP.

Open to offers. Will leave this open for a day or two more and if there's no interest, I'll put these back on the bookshelf for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom