COTS V @ The Jack Shack - Save the Date - March 28th, 29th and 30th 2024 (4 Viewers)

I prefer anything but blue.....:cool
Look, here's COTS in a nutshell, in no particular order. Expect to play some fun card games. Expect to consume nice adult beverages. Expect to eat some iffy food. And expect some anal discomfort that will go away within 5-7 days. @Saoliver did I hit all of the big points?

Look, here's COTS in a nutshell, in no particular order. Expect to play some fun card games. Expect to consume nice adult beverages. Expect to eat some iffy food. And expect some anal discomfort that will go away within 5-7 days. @Saoliver did I hit all of the big points?
Nailed it

Last year when I got home, I peed blood for a week.

The internet doctor said I would be fine.

I think I'm fine.

I ate some chicken wings called “puff the magic dragon” three days ago….thats real anal discomfort.

COTS sounds like Disney World.

Use a lighter - ride the lighting.

Nair, feel the burn
imacelebrityau GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom