COTS V @ The Jack Shack - Save the Date - March 28th, 29th and 30th 2024 (5 Viewers)

F U tho!
IMG_20230927_173335703.jpg

@Josh Kifer:

I hate to say this, but yesterday I had to take my cat to the emergency clinic for an obstructed bladder. He's still there, should be coming home tomorrow, and fuck was it expensive. Talked to @k9dr and they reamed me a bit (happened late at night so it was pay the premium or let him die). This is 100% true, I am absolutely not bullshitting you.

So unfortunately...
1709098542364.png

Although I'm going to be out of state through Wed, I am still wanting/hoping/planning to drive over Thurs (or Fri, depending on how things go and start times).

@Josh Kifer ;
- Do you have a rough itinerary for each day? At least the rough "start" time?
- As I've (obviously) never attended previously, can you give a rough expectation of what the games looks like? Are we looking at mostly tournaments or cash games? Mix of both? Cash games going on for those that get knocked out of tournaments?
- Just needing a rough idea of how much $$$ I should bring.
- Is there a fridge on site, or do we need to bring in bags of ice/coolers?

Although I'm going to be out of state through Wed, I am still wanting/hoping/planning to drive over Thurs (or Fri, depending on how things go and start times).

@Josh Kifer ;
- Do you have a rough itinerary for each day? At least the rough "start" time?
- As I've (obviously) never attended previously, can you give a rough expectation of what the games looks like? Are we looking at mostly tournaments or cash games? Mix of both? Cash games going on for those that get knocked out of tournaments?
- Just needing a rough idea of how much $$$ I should bring.
- Is there a fridge on site, or do we need to bring in bags of ice/coolers?
Noon start till whenever each day. I'll have 4 tables there and enough chip sets to kill a horse.

Games are whatever the table wants. My crew knows most every game, generally .50/1 with a bigger 1/2 table running. We will have a main event, but generally it's just a lot of cash and sarcasm. Last year we did a mixed doubles tourney on Friday and Main event on Saturday.

We have bar coolers full of ice for beers. I got that part handled.

Money wise, that's kinda up to you. Last year I had 1k on me and really just kept working the same 500 for the event. I play mostly the kids tables tho.

I'll be making a run sheet this weekend with the basics.

Food this year will be whatever we figure out day to day, but I'll have snacks and hot dogs or tacos running the entire time for hunger needs. Food in our area is always just 2-3 min away. Lots of good options.

Looking forward to the fun event Friday. Hopefully with anatomically correct trophies again. Gotta defend my title. What was 2 years ago? All in or fold? Mixed doubles was great. Scarney in a tournament lolol.

Main event has been NLHE tournament on Saturday followed by more cash games. I've been good with the same ~$1k roll Josh mentioned. Lot of split pot mixed games.

I found out I gotta do a minor change to the venue. The good news is, the new spot will cost less and will have open access, plus it's 4 blocks from the old. So any lodging already grabbed won't be affected. I don't foresee any issues with the general logistics.

It's closer to Wyld Child burgers too.

I'll get everything written up this weekend and posted with the general game plan, location, and details.

I found out I gotta do a minor change to the venue. The good news is, the new spot will cost less and will have open access, plus it's 4 blocks from the old. So any lodging already grabbed won't be affected. I don't foresee any issues with the general logistics.

It's closer to Wyld Child burgers too.

I'll get everything written up this weekend and posted with the general game plan, location, and details.
So no Jack Shack?! I'm glad I didn't waste a trip over then.

FFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

My trip might be on hold. My account got 'hit' this month. So far have lost $16k. Just got off phone w/bank. They're saying that it most likely is an account error - they say that if a routing number and account number match......then funds can be withdrawn. They think the other financial institution accidentally entered an incorrect routing or account number, as the transfer is to another banking institution. Good news is that they put a block on that financial institution, and I've already completed dispute authorization. Bad news is that apparently it can take 45 days for "processing/review" by the other bank, and then they have an additional 10 days after that to respond/refund. My bank does not think it's a scammer/fraud at this point as it's bank-to-bank.

I was looking at some chips for sale, decided to check my account to see how much 'mad money' I had to toss at the chips - saw my balance was low - and literally freaked out. $6k had just processed this morning while I was on the phone with the bank.

DAMN!!!!

onpoint1.JPGonpoint2.JPG

FFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

My trip might be on hold. My account got 'hit' this month. So far have lost $16k. Just got off phone w/bank. They're saying that it most likely is an account error - they say that if a routing number and account number match......then funds can be withdrawn. They think the other financial institution accidentally entered an incorrect routing or account number, as the transfer is to another banking institution. Good news is that they put a block on that financial institution, and I've already completed dispute authorization. Bad news is that apparently it can take 45 days for "processing/review" by the other bank, and then they have an additional 10 days after that to respond/refund. My bank does not think it's a scammer/fraud at this point as it's bank-to-bank.

I was looking at some chips for sale, decided to check my account to see how much 'mad money' I had to toss at the chips - saw my balance was low - and literally freaked out. $6k had just processed this morning while I was on the phone with the bank.

DAMN!!!!

View attachment 1284294View attachment 1284295
Dude. If you wanted to lose money, you just need to PM me with a really vague job and I'll do the rest.

Kidding, dude! Sorry you got hit. Hopefully they will get it fixed.

Dude. If you wanted to lose money, you just need to PM me with a really vague job and I'll do the rest.

Kidding, dude! Sorry you got hit. Hopefully they will get it fixed.

You're gonna have to step up and buy more of my feet pics on OnlyFans, and increase your tip rate as well for me to make COTS at this point - this $5 per video tipping for the requested custom vids you keep asking me for, with my feet squishing around in mashed taters just ain't cutting it. I'm trying to make a living, damnit!

I'm keeping my hotel reservation just in case this gets resolved quick....

We got a hot dog roller and a vertical rotisserie for Al Pastor tacos available each day.

Thursday we will start at Noon and just have cash games all day and night.

Friday we will do the Mixed Doubles tourney like last year, starting at 7pm-ish. We had fun with it last year.

Main Event will be 2pm on Saturday. 100 bucks entry

What’s the mixed doubles event? I’m there Thursday morning to Sat morning.
From last year:
"Mixed Game Tag Team Event starting at 7pm. (7 Handed Scarney/Scrotum8/Omaha8)
____ Buyin
Half to tourney/Half to Tag team points
Random teams to be drawn, Combined place in tourney, Lowest combined score wins."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom