SOLD COPAG POKER STARS (POKER JUMBO) - BLACK & RED SET-UPS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Up for sale: 6 set-ups of the OOP Black & Red COPAG Poker Stars. They are Poker size with Jumbo index. All decks are brand new and cellophane wrapped. They do not come in a plastic case, only in their tuck boxes shown in the pic. Some were questioning the authenticity of these decks back in the day. The decks I had in play felt like Copags to me. Since I didn't buy them on copagusa.com or PokerStars, I cannot attest to its provenance (bought them on Amazon a few years back.)

I'm splitting the 6 set-ups in two lots of 3, so each lot consists of 3 Black and 3 Red decks. Price is $40 per lot shipped SFRB within the US. (one lot gone, one lot available)

Just let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking,

Paulo-

IMG_3879.png

Last edited:
Hi, just wondering if you might have any decks of these cards separately opened to be able to see a pic what the card faces and index actually look like. If not, no worries. Thank you.

Hi, just wondering if you might have any decks of these cards separately opened to be able to see a pic what the card faces and index actually look like. If not, no worries. Thank you.

I don't have any of them open unfortunately. I do not want to steal any pics from other sources but if you google it, you'll find the faces. They are just like any other Copag face tbh. The backs are like what it's shown in the box.

Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 2.53.16 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom