Copag playing cards. You gotta be kidding !!!! (1 Viewer)

The standard index cards don't have that rectangle around the pips. There's probably some blue on the face cards though (can't recall).

i've been dealing private games on / off for 20+ years.... i've tried A LOT of different cards over that time span

for me, when all factors are weighed, copags are the best

i see ABSOLUTELY no reason why a new deck should not be used for each new session of play.... i ALWAYS bring a new deck to gigs i deal... when you buy copags in bulk, it comes out to around $12 per setup.... if you're making decent money in tips or running a raked game, you have no excuse (except being cheap) to not break out a fresh deck for each new game

and if you're running a friendly game: have each player chip in a buck for a new setup each session... i TOTALLY would as a player

after even ONE session a setup can get completely whored out from gunk and moisture from players' hands etc.... not to mention thumbnail imprints in the cards, etc

i do realize that there are tougher cards out there... but have you ever tried to deal a 8 or 12 hour session with modiano's? it's fuggin BRUTAL! may as well use roofing shingles... they're way to stiff and unforgiving

kems are nice, but just too expensive to swap in a new setup each session

i'm completely content with copags... i never use anything else

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom