Cool Case For Singles/Air Tites (1 Viewer)

djfayze

Flush
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just wanted to share a cool Amazon find that arrived today. Someone posted a few days ago about a clear plastic case that they found on Amazon to store a bunch of air tites in. It caught my interest because all of my singles are stacked next to my desk, but the plastic looked a little cheap and I wanted to see if I could find anything I liked more.

After some searching, I found this case: https://amzn.to/2VLfoXr

It holds 52 chips in the included air tites, including 10 in single slots on the right side. The included cases are not as high quality as real Air Tites but they seem decent. They come with round white foam discs that can be punched out to the diameter of your coin/chip (39mm use the largest ring). I wish they were black but for the price I’m not complaining. They are a little slimmer than the real deal, so you can’t put real air tites in the single slots on the right, but you can stack them in the two main columns. The case is a nice hard shell with pre-cut foam, a net on the other side, and a good zipper. I feel like it was worth the $25! Just thought I’d share with all of you.

8B3151B2-7E31-4EE7-93CD-5755CCDB4432.jpeg

F996AA3B-10A3-4ECA-AB55-86179263758B.jpeg

50A530C4-9014-4428-BE99-E805369FDD9A.jpeg

Included (no foam ring) vs normal Air Tite (black ring) thickness

26A19584-3FF4-4DF4-AF2D-946174C896EF.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey everyone! Just wanted to share a cool Amazon find that arrived today. Someone posted a few days ago about a clear plastic case that they found on Amazon to store a bunch of air tites in. It caught my interest because all of my singles are stacked next to my desk, but the plastic looked a little cheap and I wanted to see if I could find anything I liked more.

After some searching, I found this case: https://amzn.to/2VLfoXr

It holds 52 chips in the included air tites, including 10 in single slots on the right side. The included cases are not as high quality as real Air Tites but they seem decent. They come with round white foam discs that can be punched out to the diameter of your coin/chip (39mm use the largest ring). I wish they were black but for the price I’m not complaining. They are a little slimmer than the real deal, so you can’t put real air tites in the single slots on the right, but you can stack them in the two main columns. The case is a nice hard shell with pre-cut foam, a net on the other side, and a good zipper. I feel like it was worth the $25! Just thought I’d share with all of you.

View attachment 752245
View attachment 752247
View attachment 752248
Included (no foam ring) vs normal Air Tite (black ring) thickness

View attachment 752250
Do you have a photo of a 39mm chip in one?

These are just cutouts in the foam, can you not squeeze an air tite in there? Are they that much thicker?
You probably could for a few of them but to do all 10 would make the foam look pretty squished. It’s most likely doable but it would destroy the pretty aesthetic for me haha.

Thanks for sharing! Excellent, not only for my samples, but I’m looking at investing in gold and silver bullion coins in the future. Perfect for both!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom