Coming soon! (1 Viewer)

There are more 500s than 2.50s. And there are as many 5000s as 25c chips. There are more 25s than anything.

I’m glad I’m only after a cash set...those 500’s and 1000’s are dreamy.

I wonder if the primary $25 would make a good frac reliable (non-traditional color, obviously). If there are so few fracs and a ton of $25.

Looks like my best chance to get a $1 limit set going on. Hope there will be enough and this is possible. never done a Chip Room sale before. Are there usually limits to the number of a single denom?

35k $1 chips available, shouldn’t be too hard to snag 10-15racks early
Nice. :)

Hark, I do hear the sharpening of talons and beaks. As the beating of wings and screech of predators echos, won't you spare a thought for a poor young Aussie lad needing 10 -12 racks of $1 and a rack of $25 :)

Omgosh!!!

I was really hoping that they would be meh so I wouldn’t be tempted but these are fantastic.

I honestly wouldn’t even consider buying them if it was another seller but I know these are going to be the best prices we could ever hope for.

I’m really afraid of what my wife is going to say

Brb I need to sell some bourbon

35k $1 chips available, shouldn’t be too hard to snag 10-15racks early

...or on the backside. Potentially there will be requirements to purchase some percentage of $1 chips in order to purchase higher denom chips. The buyers interested in the higher denoms will likely be willing to "offload" the $1s at a very fair price.

...or on the backside. Potentially there will be requirements to purchase some percentage of $1 chips in order to purchase higher denom chips. The buyers interested in the higher denoms will likely be willing to "offload" the $1s at a very fair price.
I see. The same as they bought them for would be 'fair' I reckon :)

While I like the fracs those $100s are gorgeous. Both of them. I can decide. Looks like I’ll have to have a secondary set for tourneys.

Please let me trade some bourbon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom