Coming 09/26/2021 (1 Viewer)

Which ring do you prefer? Mirrored or Orange?

• Mirrored

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Orange

Votes: 54 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are awesome! When will they be available to order? I would love to get one for our home game before Halloween

These are awesome! When will they be available to order? I would love to get one for our home game before Halloween
I finished all the buttons about an hour ago. Currently working on COA and packaging. I'm hoping to have everything done this weekend. I'll post here right before I list so anyone following this thread has a good chance of getting what they want. Each button has varying degrees of orange, purple, and white paint as I hand painted the white vinyl I put over the black acrylic.

20210925_181057.jpg
20210925_181043.jpg

I'll be posting in the next hour. I want to give everyone in this thread a preview of buttons in case you have a preference. You'll need to post in the sale thread to claim the one you want. Each button is serial numbered and has color variations because of how they're made. If you need to change or add to your order make a new post and dont edit your old one. Basic stuff. Here are the buttons in order.

1 to 9.jpg
10 to 18.jpg
19 to 27.jpg
28 to 36.jpg
37 to 45.jpg

Also this is the template if you want to claim a specific one.

Ordering instructions: Cut and paste this simple template

Total # of buttons:
Button #s in order of preference:

List more than 1 number if you think you're first choice might already be taken.
If no # preference just leave it blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom