• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Comic Books CGC Great Prices (1 Viewer)

Chipnut

Flush
Reaction score
I’m cleaning out some collectibles and have slashed prices on these books. Most are probably half of what they would cost on eBay. More concerned with making some much needed space than with making money. If you want any more photos just ask. Shipping is $17.00 for 1-2 books. If you want more, I’ll work out a better deal with you but I’ll have to find out shipping rates first. Shipping CONUS only. If you are close we can try and work out something and avoid shipping costs.
Alpha Flight 1 (9.6-$80)
Battlestar Galactica 1 (9.6-$55)
Planet of the Apes 1 (8.5-$65)
Walking Dead 100 (9.6-$50)
Walking Dead 193-Final issue auto. by Kirkman (9.6-$100)
BRZRKR 1 (9.8-$40)
BRZRKR 1 (9.8-$40 Variant)
Carnage Black, White and Blood 1 (9.8-$40)
Justice League of America 63 (7.5-$40) small crack in case
What if 1 (9.2-$80)
Web of Spider-Man 1 (9.6-$80)
Peter Parker Spectacular Spider-Man 1 (9.4-$110).

IMG_0365.jpeg
IMG_0386.jpeg
IMG_0387.jpeg
IMG_0388.jpeg
IMG_0389.jpeg
IMG_0392.jpeg
IMG_0391.jpeg
IMG_0393.jpeg
IMG_0394.jpeg
IMG_0400.jpeg
IMG_0402.jpeg
IMG_0403.jpeg

Claim them here and I’ll follow up with a pm or feel free to pm first.

They're good deals you say? I wouldn't have a remote clue, don't have a single one, but my kid loves to collect stuff. Lol nicest thing he has is a $40 pokemon card that he wants to send in for grading :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'll buy him something.

They're good deals you say? I wouldn't have a remote clue, don't have a single one, but my kid loves to collect stuff. Lol nicest thing he has is a $40 pokemon card that he wants to send in for grading :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'll buy him something.
As a young guy who was recently a kid collecting pokemon cards, I don't know your son but please ask him if he wants it. I wasn't a collector but I liked antique things, and there's a decent chance from my limited experience that he just doesn't care for these comic books at all.

As a young guy who was recently a kid collecting pokemon cards, I don't know your son but please ask him if he wants it. I wasn't a collector but I liked antique things, and there's a decent chance from my limited experience that he just doesn't care for these comic books at all.
He’s uhhhh….7. No, he doesn’t remotely care at all that he’s gonna have two sealed comics in his room.

But he loves reading, he loves all things super heroes, it matches his personal design/motif style, and he loves when he finds out that one of his cards or poker chips or whatever is “valuable”.

Worst case scenario, he’s got more cool stuff and it can sit in his closet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom