Not open for further replies.

kmccormick100

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Everybody else is doing it.

I have 199x Coke Giraffe (Sacramento Fun Room) $1s, all near mint. Got shorted 1 chip by the seller and still trying to track one down.

Priority to trade for lakeshore $1s or $5s or Binions T5s

or $6.50/ chip cash.

Hit me.

7CEA528D-9CB0-4E63-9EA3-AE7DA019705F.jpeg

Last edited:
Can someone link me to the thread that discusses WTF these georgous chips are... And maybe why they are going for $6 / chip? I've been here for a year and just started seeing them mentioned a few weeks ago...

Can someone link me to the thread that discusses WTF these georgous chips are... And maybe why they are going for $6 / chip? I've been here for a year and just started seeing them mentioned a few weeks ago...
Nobody knows their origin story, they just popped up on eBay and are scorching neon mint leaded THCs haha

Completely mint untouched racks of incredibly colorful Cali THC

Can't really blame anyone... They're awesome! If someone asked me if I'd like some chips with a wonky giraffe back in June, I would have probably said no. Guess I'd be wrong...
I mean I bought them with the intent of murdering the giraffes, but somebody could rescue them from that fate

Nobody knows their origin story, they just popped up on eBay and are scorching neon mint leaded THCs haha

Completely mint untouched racks of incredibly colorful Cali THC

Yup! Love the colors, leaded, denoms, everything! It's just odd they appeared out of nowhere. Kind of like Audrey 2 from Little Shop of Horrors :whistle: :whistling:

Yup! Love the colors, leaded, denoms, everything! It's just odd they appeared out of nowhere. Kind of like Audrey 2 from Little Shop of Horrors :whistle: :whistling:

Glad you asked this question i was super confused. I assumed there was a NAGB that happened, but if they got sold on feebay i doubt that is the case, especially if the seller raised prices they probably didn't know what they had.

If I remember correctly the seller was a consignment store so may not have been the actual owner of the chips. They were just trying to maximize value once the figured out how popular the chips were.

I think I may have driven the price up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom