• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Coastal Gaming 340 Chip Set (1 Viewer)

I usually check the other items for sale when someone is selling poker chips.

This seller's other items are ... interesting.

Oh sorry my bad. I am quite new to this forum and I just checked the other items and I guess you're right.
Should I remove the thread?

Oh man, I was hoping nobody would see the vintage adult diapers, now it will be a bidding war for sure! :eek::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:(n) :thumbsdown:

Oh sorry my bad. I am quite new to this forum and I just checked the other items and I guess you're right.
Should I remove the thread?

Haha, no the thread is fine. I'm always just curious about what else people are selling and usually hoping to see more poker chips. I wasn't expecting to see those other "crappy" items :whistle: :whistling:

Back to focusing on the chips!

I think it's a member on here, the set originally had 90 of each denom I think, but there were a few 10 chip lots recently

I had this set for a bit then sold them on eBay to a non member I believe. Not near the asking price now. fwiw

I also saw a rack of $100 Horseshoes for more than 2X the price of the original group buy. Who are these guys flipping chips. Kinda sucks.

Someone bought a rack of the primary 100's for over 300 yesterday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom