*CLOSED* PCA Dealer Button GB *ORDER THREAD* (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brie, I would be interested in a couple of extras if you have any to spare. Which designs do you have extras of?

Posted in the mail pr0n lol

1579639050290850245158844908074.jpg

Got about 2/3 of them packaged up last, planning to finish working on the rest today after work, and then begin the labeling process. I will need addresses from @BarrieJ3 @Marius L and @Thomacetti.
May be 1 or 2 others but dont have the computer in front of me to check

Got about 2/3 of them packaged up last, planning to finish working on the rest today after work, and then begin the labeling process. I will need addresses from @BarrieJ3 @Marius L and @Thomacetti.
May be 1 or 2 others but dont have the computer in front of me to check

Mine are going to @Ethan. He is sending me a bunch of other stuff. I sent you his address in the last PM. Let me know if you can't find it :tup:

And thanks again for doing this!

Update: all the SFRB went out yesterday, I have a bag full approx 15 (maybe more) packages going out tomorrow. The rest will be out by saturday. Still need addresses from 2 people, I will be sending out those PMs shortly

Mine arrived too Brie! Geez, forgot to mention!

My re-shipper received them, and they are being forwarded to me directly along with others, and I'll post up the pr0n when I finally have them in my hands.

Thanks again Brie, for dealing with me, my ridiculous combination of shipping demands, and how cool you are about helping me with it. Consolidated shipping and purchasing cut down on fees and save money for everyone.

For that, I thank you. Thanks for running the buy too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom