Giveaway CLOSED - Irish Guys Poker Club - Dealer Button (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuffCal

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Today I received my custom dealer buttons for my Irish Guys Poker Club (https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/irish-guys-poker-club.55259/) that I ordered from @BR Pro Poker. I am biased but I think they turned out GREAT!

I would like to give away one of EACH design on the forum. All you need to do to enter is respond with 'GOLD' or 'GREEN' for which design you like better. This will not necessarily be the dealer button you will receive if you win it is just a way to enter. I will enter everyone's username into a random generator and select a winner. I will pay for shipping in the USA via UPS with tracking if the winner is located outside of the USA they will have to pay for shipping via USPS. Thanks to @p5woody for the design help too! Below are some rules.

RULES
- Must have at least 50 posts on PCF.
- Respond to this thread with 'GOLD' or 'GREEN' for which design you like better.
- I will pay to ship in the USA with UPS and tracking.
- Winners outside of the USA will be responsible for shipping via USPS.
- The winners will be selected on Sunday 1/10/21 @ 6:00 PM CST

Front Combo.jpg

Side Combo.jpg

Last edited:
As a Packer fan, hard to pick between green and gold.

But I think Gold gets the edge here!

I realize I might have just disqualified myself as a Packer fan trying to win a Chicago dealer button :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Green! And as a Packer fan I’ll be cheering for the Bears this weekend! 2 weeks of byes in the playoffs would be awesome! :D

Last edited:
I was about to pick green, but the background of the gold has more of a contrast between the two shades of gold than the shades of green. The alternating of the gold background just makes the green pop even more! The golden club is nice, but I would have to pick...

GOLD!

Last edited:
These are some...great work! I voted green (I have a lighter coloured felt so the darker button would stand out more)

GREEN (although it would ultimately depend on the color of the felt because I love them both!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom