*CLOSED* Interest only: Lac Courte Oreilles LCO Dealer Button (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrplacey

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've been working with the venerable @Darson to bring you the below Lac Courte Oreilles button designs. These will be 60mm buttons with a rolling edge, made by ABC Gifts and Awards. There are three designs to choose from: yellow, blue and green. Let us know in the thread which ones you'd want to eventually buy. I'm going to personally make sure all three will be produced.

In order the project to get off the ground, I would need a partner based in United States who would be willing to receive the buttons from Gene and redistribute within North America, as well as collect payments from NA members. I'll handle the EU part of the order and front all of the initial production cost. Please reply or send me a PM if you're keen to take this one on!

ORDER THREAD: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...m-dealer-button-group-buy-order-thread.48507/

1572012048732.png

The cost per button will be around $4.25 plus reshipping and shipping to you. Order thread to follow later, once the logistics are cleared. Thanks for your interest!

Antti

Last edited:
I’m in for one blue and one yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom