-CLOSED- Horseshoe Dealer and misc buttons (1 Viewer)

Got most of everyone sorted and labels paid and printed, going to bubblewrap and finalize tomorrow.

Non-U.S.A. I’ll get into it in a day or so after I get the bulk out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 82
Good lord how did I miss this!!!! Would love to have 3 of those Dealer buttons.
Rest assured, in true PCF fashion, someone from this group buy will have, “Hey guys! I got an extra 3 Horseshoe dealer buttons! I decided to order 20 of my own personal use, I swear, but I’ll let you have them for $8 each plus shipping...” in some thread before the end of January.

They came out fantastic @Johnblue and @JRReynolds6181 I usually buy extra buttons and give them away. I have never sold a single button for a profit!! There are those that do though.

The first meet up I went to @Highli99 ran over to give me one of his custom dealer buttons to break the ice!! I will never forget it and try to always do the same for other noobs at their first meet ups!!

The good thing here is people were limited on what they could buy, so I don't think there will be much of that... really what is $3 anyways? LOL

Also many of us try to put gifts in outgoing packages and give them away that way. Its not always people looking to turn a profit!!

Rest assured, in true PCF fashion, someone from this group buy will have, “Hey guys! I got an extra 3 Horseshoe dealer buttons! I decided to order 20 of my own personal use, I swear, but I’ll let you have them for $8 each plus shipping...” in some thread before the end of January.
[/QUOTE]

Well I will have extra “all in” buttons that I probably won’t use. They were part of the deal.

I missed this order as well. If anyone has 1-2 of the Dealer button to spare I'll gladly buy them. For some reason I'm not getting notifications from the group buy forum anymore. Not sure why.

Mine came today. They are awesome!!! Better than I expected. Love the size of the all in chips, they feel great. Thanks again
DA87E4E6-B391-4AB4-AF4C-8613B76F1771.jpeg

I was logged out for awhile with some personal issues and missed this. If anyone has any extra, I would love to get a set to go with all my horseshoe and horse themed chips.

Thanks for consideration.

I don't think the postal service was ready for the additional influx of people shopping online exclusively this year! I believe in time we will get our packages! Still waiting for ours as well... looking forward to these but also no rush as we are still not playing any live poker around these parts!

I don't think the postal service was ready for the additional influx of people shopping online exclusively this year! I believe in time we will get our packages! Still waiting for ours as well... looking forward to these but also no rush as we are still not playing any live poker around these parts!
48F9D099-4A49-4A2B-8C15-19094145A80C.jpeg

For anyone that missed the group buy, I just released the artwork rights to BR pro poker to print if you want them. They have a 10 button minimum, but they should print them if you ask.

EDFA8578-CAFB-4DB9-A705-24B21737F950.jpeg

For you guys that are still waiting, I’m sorry! USPS must be a mess right now.

For anyone that missed the group buy, I just released the artwork rights to BR pro poker to print if you want them. They have a 10 button minimum, but they should print them if you ask.

View attachment 596529

So cool of you. Thanks! I am planning on ordering some of those 47mm all ins but with Bounty on one side.

View attachment 596529

Thanks!!!! Awesome of you to do that.

Hoping mine arrive soon. Any chance there is a tracking number I can look up?

Got mine yesterday, thanks again for running this!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom