CLOSED: GROUP BUY - US & CANADA - Angel Cards - Club Poker - Bridge/Jumbo (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As stated yes be patient with people in NJ ... I am in NJ and have been without power since Tue. I have a generator going now and luckily my FIOS internet is in tact once powered up but there are many without power all around Bergen and neighboring counties.

Aside from no power, cell service did not work correctly until recently. Texts worked mostly but data did not work much at all and calls were hit and miss, usually you could hear the person but they could not hear you or vice versa.

It is still such a mess here and I heard a rumor they were saying Sunday for power in my area.

Sorry if I missed this earlier. Do they come with cut cards?

As stated yes be patient with people in NJ ... I am in NJ and have been without power since Tue. I have a generator going now and luckily my FIOS internet is in tact once powered up but there are many without power all around Bergen and neighboring counties.

Aside from no power, cell service did not work correctly until recently. Texts worked mostly but data did not work much at all and calls were hit and miss, usually you could hear the person but they could not hear you or vice versa.

It is still such a mess here and I heard a rumor they were saying Sunday for power in my area.
I can confirm all this. I was very fortunate to get lights back on Tuesday night. Even people across town are going to be without until at least the weekend. Cell networks are a mess too as mentioned above. My personal cell (AT&T) seemed to be totally out, while on my work phone (Verizon) data worked just fine. Wife and I could barely hear each other trying to talk to each other during a phone call. Even phone calls from my work land line kept cutting out here and there to outside numbers.

As mentioned, if anyone in the NJ area hasn't gotten back to @Geremie it's because of the above. My offer to make @Geremie whole for the NJ contingent still stands if necessary.

My apologies for being ignorant of the issues with the storm! I hope everyone is safe and have not incurred any significant damage.

This is the initial estimate:
1596735791794.png

My guess is that it will likely be in mid-Sept

I got bumped out of this like the runt out of a litter of puppies :D if anyone can spare a deck or two or ends up selling please shoot me a pm !

That’s a very good sign. European PCFer recently got their order from Angel!!

Can’t wait to get that shipping notice!
Indeed, good to see that the offering is for real! How do you like the cards @Eriks ?

I got bumped out of this like the runt out of a litter of puppies :D if anyone can spare a deck or two or ends up selling please shoot me a pm !
I'll trade you a set up for a rack of cocaine Giraffe $1's :p

Either that, or I'll give you a discount from @GianThaMan 's offering. $4000 per setup. I'll even include shipping.

They seem very nice, I really like the fonts. Feel is very good, not slippery. I would rank desjgn over these but it’s nice to be able to alternate.
Happy to hear this! The MAG 503 model that I bought from Amazon US a few months back were really slippery and felt like cheap plastic.

Just checked order status and it’s “not yet shipped”. I think they need to get all of the decks from various distribution centres to their central international shipping centre. They won’t ship piecemeal like domestic orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom