Giveaway [CLOSED - COME BACK NEXT MONTH] Chip Shots 2024: The Masters (1 Viewer)

and 12. But he just missed it on 13, maybe that will cool him off.
This is the first time in a 4 man best ball pool....I'm definitely doing one for my local golfers and poker players for the other golf majors.
This is way better than just picking 10 players or one player in each box.

This is the first time in a 4 man best ball pool....I'm definitely doing one for my local golfers and poker players for the other golf majors.
This is way better than just picking 10 players or one player in each box.
Glad you like it!!! I'll let you know when pool creation opens for next month!

It's pretty easy (and free) to build a pool here: https://majortradition.com/build-a-pool/

It's over! Locked! Done! CONGRATS TO @JDPoker!!! He also sealed 5th out of 525 in the big pool with cash prizes, earning him $10 cash and a guaranteed slot in the big boy playoffs.

Sorry for my silence yesterday. Was playing a charity poker tourney. Of course my full house busted me to another full house.

Anyway, only two people beat me in fantasy golf:

- @JDPoker locked 1st place for 20 chips
- @tkeavz locked 2nd place for 5 chips

Please PM me your chip preferences from the pic here! If there's any conflict, @JDPoker gets precedence. Both of you also earned free shipping the next time you buy anything from me.

Pool creation is now open here (@4SUMERZ) for the next month's big PGA event. I'll almost certainly be running a similar giveaway here, as part of our PCF season.

It's over! Locked! Done! CONGRATS TO @JDPoker!!! He also sealed 5th out of 525 in the big pool with cash prizes, earning him $10 cash and a guaranteed slot in the big boy playoffs.

Sorry for my silence yesterday. Was playing a charity poker tourney. Of course my full house busted me to another full house.

Anyway, only two people beat me in fantasy golf:

- @JDPoker locked 1st place for 20 chips
- @tkeavz locked 2nd place for 5 chips

Please PM me your chip preferences from the pic here! If there's any conflict, @JDPoker gets precedence. Both of you also earned free shipping the next time you buy anything from me.

Pool creation is now open here (@4SUMERZ) for the next month's big PGA event. I'll almost certainly be running a similar giveaway here, as part of our PCF season.
Looking forward to your PGA pool. Thanks for the link. I submitted my pool to use locally with my golf course friends and buddies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom