Giveaway (CLOSED) Bourbon Street Celebration Giveaway! (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DB98507D-5B94-474E-AD3C-C9CFD89FA61F.jpeg

Last call !!!! Entries close today at 5:59 PM EST

@Rbonus012 @HaRDHouSeiNC @BELGRADE @pipdenny @Brandon @azool @Goldfish @Poppin92 @Jeevansluck @John Conor @Don Clay @lapincretin @Oggy @everyone !

101 entries so far, thank you all for your participation and your messages of sympathy :)

Due to the number of entries, a small change. I'll draw 2 tables of 9 (18 drawn for the first round) and the respective winners of each table will contest for the final heads-up.

I'm also adding a 2nd prize to reward the runner-up as well.
Runner up prize.jpg

Good luck !!

Last edited:
Thank you for the opportunity, very kind of you buddy, but it will probably take me another 5 years before I reach 100 posts x)

Oh and what a runner-up price my man :love:

Anyway, thanks for your generosity and I hope we'll get to play together some day.

Thank you for the opportunity, very kind of you buddy, but it will probably take me another 5 years before I reach 100 posts x)

Oh and what a runner-up price my man :love:

Anyway, thanks for your generosity and I hope we'll get to play together some day.
You're in buddy !!!!
Don't worry about the 100 posts, I've included the Club Poker guys who don't have the required count.

In, hi milou I hope that our trade will be finished before this competition or if not, you will put them in the package for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom