CLOSED: Acrylic Dealer Button Introductory Buy (1 Viewer)

Flamingo x1
Horseshoe Shaped x1
Starburst Shaped x1
Vineyards Shaped x1
Tropicana x1
Boardwalk x1

Starburst x1 - Thanks @Potsie1
:love:
1614553720214.jpeg

thanks for doing this

Horseshoe shaped x 1
Flamingo x 1
Grand Cardroom x 1
Empress Star x 1

Flamingo x 1
Nevada Club x 2
Mapes x 2
Empress Star Shaped x 2
Tropicana x 1

8 buttons @ 6.99 = 55.92
shipping = $4.49

Total= $60.41

Thanks for this sale, it's fantastic! Great looking buttons. :)
Heading to paypal now.

@MikesDad , hey Dennis wanted to make sure you saw the actual order thread if still interested in those Vineyard acrylic buttons buddy! Also @inca911

@HaRDHouSeiNC not sure if you saw the shaped Horseshoe version Eric, I know you love the HS memorobilia.

@BSteck not sure if you saw the Statburst buttons, I know you love those chips so just tagging a few buddies.

@AfterTheFact , @JFCJ , @Chippy McChiperson wasn't sure if you guys are interested in Mapes

Last but not least @everyone... these are awesome and great prices, just trying to get the word out and help Jim on his vendor sale!

Edit Sorry for any double tags**

@MikesDad , hey Dennis wanted to make sure you saw the actual order thread if still interested in those Vineyard acrylic buttons buddy! Also @inca911

@HaRDHouSeiNC not sure if you saw the shaped Horseshoe version Eric, I know you love the HS memorobilia.

@BSteck not sure if you saw the Statburst buttons, I know you love those chips so just tagging a few buddies.

@AfterTheFact , @JFCJ , @Chippy McChiperson wasn't sure if you guys are interested in Mapes

Last but not least @everyone... these are awesome and great prices, just trying to get the word out and help Jim on his vendor sale!

Edit Sorry for any double tags**
Thanks, would like a Horseshoe one but the shape is not for me.

Maybe some others though

Speakeasy-1
Vineyards Shaped-1
Matsui Zen-1
GCOP - 1

THANKS!!!

Thanks again to everyone participating. I have an appt to take my daughter to this morning then I'll begin production. International orders and orders from this morning are the only ones I havent messaged. I have to calculate the International shipping still.

Thanks @Potsie1 for this amazing opportunity! Noway I pass this up. Let's see...how broke can I go...

Flamingo x 1
Horseshoe Shaped x 2
Starburst Shaped x 1
Sunset Beach x 1
Vineyards Shaped x 1
GCOP x 1
Nevada Club x 1
Mapes x 1
Empress Star x 1
Empress Star Shaped x 1
Deadwood Shaped x 1

12 DBs total @ $6.99 = $83.88
CONUS Shipping @ $7.99
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Total --> $91.87

**Payment sent**

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom