Giveaway *Closed* 12 Days of PCF - Day #1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

judgeanjury

Flush
Reaction score
Welcome to (Hopefully) the 12 days of PCF!

Day 1 Prize - Mint $1 Pittsburgh Live Chip!

PXL_20201127_235839796.jpg

Contest will run for the next 24 hours from now till 9pm tomorrow. Simply say in and you will be added. Merry Christmas! Lets spread some cheer!

Over the next 12 days I am hoping to have 1 giveaway a day to celebrate the season. We have all been, as some people put it, the longest year ever. So let us try to bring some final fun and joy to the end of this year. I am willing to take the first 2 days. If anyone else is willing to sign up for a day please let me know!

Day 1 - @judgeanjury
Day 2 - @judgeanjury
Day 3 - @FordPickup92
Day 4 - @Josh Kifer
Day 5 - @shorticus
Day 6 - @Teach42
Day 7 - @Jeevansluck
Day 8 - @Pinkdan
Day 9 - @Statesvegas
Day 10 - @Pippa
Day 11 - @PinDoc
Day 12 - @Saoliver

Attachments

• PXL_20201127_235839796.jpg
    PXL_20201127_235839796.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 790
Last edited:
For the giveaway portion, you're looking for additonal members to offer up items and participate in the giveaway? I'm sure I have some stuff around

You are in for day 3. Just start it when you want (maybe the night before) and have it end on Dec 7th. Thanks!!!!!

Now we just need some contestants and more giveaway hosts!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

You are in for day 3. Just start it when you want (maybe the night before) and have it end on Dec 7th. Thanks!!!!!

Now we just need some contestants and more giveaway hosts!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Okay I can do that :tup:

@Josh Kifer thanks!!!! You got it ending Dec 8th. Start whenever you want. Thinking night before but it's your giveaway so you choose.

In, and Thanks very much

EDIT : I'm in to give away something too, I'll take Day 7. Please remind me too. I'm a shift worker and days of the week are meaningless

I'll think of a prize

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom