Cancelled Cleveland or Cincinnati Horseshoes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Looking for a 20-25 tourney sized Cincicannt or Cleveland Horseshoe set. I realize I might have to piece it together but figured I’d take a shot and see if someone out there has possession of a good number of these.

Also, any feedback about pros/cons of each is really appreciated. I’m leaning towards Cleveland but I’m sure there’s a bunch of you guys with hands on experience that I don’t have since I’ve never seen either in person.

I'm new-ish here, but have owned cash sets of both...it seems the Cinci's can be found in much better condition than Cleveland's, which of course brings a higher price tag...

Just a heads up, the $500 & up on the cash denoms gets very expensive.

I’m starting to notice. I thought the high price point was maybe just the ones I came across but the more I look the more I notice that it’s across the board.

What are some comparable perhaps somewhat easier to find sets with the same vividness and similar look?

I'm new-ish here, but have owned cash sets of both...it seems the Cinci's can be found in much better condition than Cleveland's, which of course brings a higher price tag...

Seems like it. Coming across cleaner sets of Cincis than Cleveland’s.

I’m starting to notice. I thought the high price point was maybe just the ones I came across but the more I look the more I notice that it’s across the board.

What are some comparable perhaps somewhat easier to find sets with the same vividness and similar look?
Pretty much any Paulson set including denoms of 100-500-1000-5000 in decent condition will be pretty pricey.

Might have to start thinking about expanding that budget a little in order to land the right one.

Also, for tourney sets, the SunFly hybrids are pretty tough to beat.

Now is a great time to buy them as there are two GBs about to kick off on gorgeous sets designed by p5woody

Just another option as the prices should be a whole lot better

I have these available

I have a set that is pretty much what you’re looking for ( Cleveland). PM me if you are interested.

I've got the Cleveland's and they are fantastic. Hosted 22 a few weeks ago with about 20 rebuys was still okay on chips. Players really liked the oversized final table

So excuse the "noob" question regarding differences between Clevelands and Cinci's but I've wanted to see what the main differences are between each. So far from what I've noticed and I could be wrong:

• Cleveland 25 is dark green vs Cinci bright green
  • Cleveland 500 has pinkish orange separate edge spots vs Cinci one-piece pastel looking edge spot
  • Cleveland 500 has more of a purple color vs Cinci violetish color
  • Cleveland 25000 has very bright edge spots vs Cinci somewhat pastel looking colors

Would really appreciate main differences that you guys are already aware of between the two. Definitely will help in making a decision as to which set I'll be acquiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom