SOLD Cleveland HS Secondary Set PRICE DROP (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn15p

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It is with a heavy heart I have to let my dream set go. I impulsed bought this set off another member on here because I love them so much, but I realized I have cash games 99% of the time and can't justify them sitting on the shelf. I did not not get these at pre sale pricing and selling them for pretty much what I paid for them.

I would only break up the set if ALL chips are accounted for and preference giving to complete set.

Perfect breakdown for 2 table 10K or 11K tournament.

T25 x 200
T100 x 200
T500 x 100
T1000 x 40
T5000 x 20

Total 560 chips

Price $2800 Shipped CONUS

IMG_7098.JPG
IMG_7101.JPG
IMG_7102.JPG

200 x 25's pending
@HO HO HO 100's PAID
@Matt G pending for 40 x 500s
@Tienou59 pending 60 x 500's
@Juliuslemac pending for 1Ks and 5 K

Last edited:
Heavy heart indeed... What a beautiful set.... just one time before you sell it you should just strip down, streak across the room and slide right into that tower...just once...

We wont tell :whistle: :whistling:

Heavy heart indeed... What a beautiful set.... just one time before you sell it you should just strip down, streak across the room and slide right into that tower...just once...

We wont tell :whistle: :whistling:

Lol

I have not used these once, and will not at this point since they are for sale.

I'm in the same boat. I love the chips, but the last tournament I had was a friends bachelor party. I wouldn't use chips this nice for something like that. Used my China Clay set with no fear of something bad happened to a few of them.

Last edited:
Since there is interest in splitting I will post individual chip pricing later tonight or tomorrow. Split will happen once all chips are accounted for.

Depending on the price, I would take all the $100 and $25 chips, if split

Prices if sold individually;

25s - $1.50/chip
100s- $3.50/chip
500s- $5/chip
1000's-$20/chip
5000- $25/chip

@kk405 pending for at least one rack of 25s
@HO HO HO pending for 100's
@Matt G pending for 40 of the 500s
@Juliuslemac pending for 1Ks and 5 K

I went by first interested in split in the post. If you would like to be a backup let me know in case someone backs out.

Almost all accounted for. Here is what is left. 60 of the 500's and possibly one rack of 25's unless kk405 takes them.

One other side note. Shipping was included for entire set. But I can't include it when I am going to be splitting and shipping to multiple
People. Will ship in either SFRB or MFRB.

Happy New Year !

Shawn

If Dr Matt want some 1k we can split and in that case i will take the 60x500$
Thank you. I cannot at this price, as I have bought too many at $20/chip already lol! I respectfully bow out from this sale. Good luck to all. It is a beautiful set!

i will take the 60 x $500 left if still available
thanks

Yes they are. And if @kk405 takes both racks of the 25's that means everything is accounted for and this will happen !!!

If everyone involved wants to PM me and we can work out the payment and other details and once I have all payment I will ship this out the next day.

Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom