Clemson "All In" Chips (2 Viewers)

thetikiking

High Hand
Reaction score
Shot in the dark, but to any fellow Clemson Tigers on this site, any intel on Dabo's "all in" chip he gives out to players? The tradition is listed on his website, and there is this Greenville news article about the producer, but I'm curious if anyone has seen one in the wild before. Would love to acquire one as a card protector, but I'm not even sure they exist outside of the Clemson football program.

This might be incredibly difficult to find.

These seem to only be held/managed from within the locker room.

Would still be cool to try and recreate.

Best of luck on the hunt/adventure!

And WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Last edited:
chip.jpg

Why wouldnt that be the chip? Those cant be the original wood ones, right?

This might be incredibly difficult to find.

These seem to only be held/managed from within the locker room.

Would still be cool to try and recreate.

Best of luck on the hunt/adventure!

And WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Right? I thought it would be cool to recreate perhaps as a T1000 in a set or something.

My brother went to Auburn too -- far too many tigers in the family. At least we have a lake!

Colquhoun... I'm not sure. I doubt they're wood. The guy's website says that he makes promotional poker chips, and they look like cheap plastics. I've sent him an email just to see if he's willing to sell a duplicate or let this Clemson Grad buy one.

Update, I emailed the supplier. Due to copyright, they can only sell them to the athletic department. But… she asked me to follow up in June when they do the order and suggested that she might be able to gift me one or two…

Stay tuned!

Update, I emailed the supplier. Due to copyright, they can only sell them to the athletic department. But… she asked me to follow up in June when they do the order and suggested that she might be able to gift me one or two…

Stay tuned!
GTFO!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom