For Sale Clearing out The Wasp's Nest (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP1984

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Now my CPCs are here I can pretend I'm going to retire with my two sets and leave it at that. With that in mind, I'm listing a few bits and pieces I've got that laying around.

Item 1 - A barrel of Isle singles (mint) - $70
Only bought these a few weeks ago, was convinced I needed hundos for my RHC set, I didn't...

Sold

IMG_0115.jpgIMG_0120.jpg

Item 2 - 100x Argosy Snappers (mint) - $250
Note, Spinettis currently have plenty of these in stock, if you're in the US, you'd probably get them cheaper directly from them (apparently not, I must have paid $300 not $250) . I bought these as fracs for my RHC set but they didn't work. These are leaded.

IMG_0126.jpgIMG_0122.jpg

Item 3 - 100x Grand Victoria snappers (very good?) - $300
See pics for condition, they are dirty but sharp, again, these were going to be fracs but they didn't work. Around 80 of them have been overlabelled as shown in the pics. These are leaded.

IMG_0132.jpgIMG_0133.jpgIMG_0137.jpg

Item 4 - Desjgn Classic Victorian Poker Size Jumbo Index yellow/black - $20
Played once, then I fell in love with Faded Spades.

Sold

IMG_0127.jpg

All items in UK, shipping anywhere. Can ship a rack to CONUS for $15, but it'll be $30 if you want tracking.

Last edited:
My bad, I didn't read well enough, didn't notice you were overseas. I'll pass. Good luck with the sale. Nice snappers!

i thought by the title you meant you were selling your relabel set :mad: hope that one doesn’t appear on the classifieds next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom