For Sale Clearing out Extra Racks for the New Year! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stackme

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Happy New Year Everyone!

Kicking off 2023 by trying to clear out some extra Racks of chips that haven't yet found a home in my sets over the past year - wow, I guess its only actually been 7 months!

See pics for condition and let me know if you would like additional photos of any of the chips.

Please post dibs and PM, prices don't include shipping. Thanks for looking.

National Poker Series NCV Grey (Paulson mold) - $325 $310/rack or $600 for both racks - two racks available
Excellent condition nice looking chips that work perfectly as T5000 tourney chips and could fit nicely with other Paulson molds.
Grey two racks IMG_2599 copy 2.jpg
Grey NCV Single IMG_2588 copy.jpg

Pharaoh's Green NCV (Paulson mold) - $300/rack - two racks available [SOLD]
Excellent newer condition sharp with no flea bites, have been a couple times as 25s.
Green Pharaohs 2 racks IMG_3072 copy.jpg
Pharaoh $25 Single IMG_2583 copy.jpg

Peach Starburst (THC) - ROUGH Condition - $125/rack - three racks available [SOLD]
These are the culled chips that have been picked out due to color fading, warping and fleabites, not in great shape - see pics - but they are peach THC :)
Peach culls 3 racks IMG_3075 copy.jpg
Peach IMG_3077 copy.jpg

Royal Blue Starburst Cancel Stamps (THC) - $125 $110/rack or $200 for both racks [SOLD]
Chips are in great condition and all chips are sharp and stand on edge.

IMG_3083 copy.jpg
IMG_3089 copy.jpg

Indiana Grand Secondary $25 (RHC) - $250/rack - one rack available [SOLD] (first shot to @ImCrossland cause he has a want ad up for these chips). Chips look to be in excellent minty fresh brand new condition and have not been played by me.
IG sec $25 IMG_3041 copy.jpg

Isle of Capri $.50 fracs (RHC) - $625 $600/rack - one mint rack available
These are in the mistiest of mint condition, Paulson hot pink photos do not show how electric bright these are.
Isle of Capri $.50 IMG_3052 copy.jpg
IMG_3051 copy.jpg

Paris $5 (THC) - $600/rack - one rack available [SOLD]
Extra rack from my Paris set, I picked these chips up *very* early at WSOP and they are in excellent like-new condition and have barely been played. These are probably some of the best condition Paris chips available anywhere.
Paris $5 IMG_2987 copy.jpg
Paris $5 IMG_2985 copy.jpg

Paris $2 (RHC) - $275/rack - one rack available [SOLD] (first shot to @encorepoker who has a want ad up for these)
Decided not to mix molds and have held on to these because they look so nice. I picked these chips up *very* early at WSOP and they are also in excellent like-new condition and have barely been played. Gorgeous chips that really pop, pictures do not do them justice. These are probably some of the best condition Paris chips available anywhere.
IMG_3005 copy.jpg
IMG_3003 copy.jpg

Paris $1 (THC) - 80 Chips - $220 for all. [SOLD]
Extras from my Paris set, I picked these chips up *very* early at WSOP and they are also in excellent like-new condition and have barely been played. These are probably some of the best condition Paris chips available anywhere.
Paris $1 IMG_2994 copy.jpg

Paris $1 IMG_3087 copy.jpg

Jack Watermelons (RHC) - $625/ rack - one rack available [SOLD]
Might be one of the most eye catching RHC chips ever, excellent condition and appear new, chips have not been played by me. Actually hoping these don't sell since I love looking at these chips on the shelf :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Jack Watermelons $25 IMG_2924 copy.jpg
Jack Watermelons IMG_2904 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Damn I shoulda picked up a rack of watermelons for $400 when I still could. If the buyer only needs 3 barrels I’d be interested in the other 2. Good chips from a great seller though.

Peaches and Paris are all Sold. Updated OP.

National Poker Series (Greys), Royal Blue cancels, IOC fracs and Jack Melons still available.
Thanks for looking.

Grey two racks IMG_2599 copy 2.jpg

IMG_3083 copy.jpg

IMG_3051 copy.jpg

Jack Watermelons IMG_2904 copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom