SOLD Clear, Acrylic Chip Racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chkmte

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I'm clearing out some unused items in my collection and have many chip racks available. I've already got them all boxed and bundled, hence no group photo. However, the image below is the BEST rack of the bunch. There may be one that has a chip but I believe they are all in good shape. Nothing fancy here, just random racks I've collected over the years. Pretty sure they're all 39mm (standard size). I am able to fit (18) in a 10x6x8 box and plan on shipping USPS. I have 2 boxes of (18) ready-to-go, but would happily sell more if someone needs them. If you buy 2 boxes, I can tape them together to save on shipping.

Asking $20/box + shipping. Post here then PM me.

chip-racks.jpg

Dumb question: Do they all fit exactly 20 chips per barrel? I have some of the cheap made in China racks that fit 21 Paulsons of any condition and it drives me nuts.

Dumb question: Do they all fit exactly 20 chips per barrel? I have some of the cheap made in China racks that fit 21 Paulsons of any condition and it drives me nuts.
It depends on the chip. I have some worn Sundance chips that will fit 21/barrel, but new chips will only fit 20/barrel. Know what I'm saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom