SOLD Cleanout (Round 1) RHC (Leaded and Unleaded) - 1 Day Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustDogbert

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
So, after way too many hours playing with CPC's chip designer I have finally come up with something I like so some of this extra stuff has to go...

Lot #1
(110) Jack's Cin $500 Primary's (bought used - cleaned, flattened, murdered, re-labled) $220 for all 110 (If paid by 8pm ET 8/9/21) - SOLD

IMG_0145.jpeg

Lot #2
(300) What used to be, Good Luck Club 5's (these are leaded). $250 a rack (you do not need to buy all 3 racks). - SOLD
I would say condition is a conservative excellent.
IMG_0146.jpeg

Shipping not included.
Payment via PPF&F (or you pay the fees).
Dibs and then PM please.

P.S. - No hints as to Round 2

Last edited:
Going to the post office today sale - Lot 1 is $2/chip (so $220 + shipping) until 8pm ET tonight. Prompt payment would be expected to exercise this offer.

If still here after that, they are coming down and going into a set for my nephew.

How hard are the labels to remove and prep for relabeling? As much as I like Keanu (which I don't), I would want to relabel the Cincy 500s

How hard are the labels to remove and prep for relabeling? As much as I like Keanu (which I don't), I would want to relabel the Cincy 500s
These come up easy and clean (very little sticky residue). Could probably do the whole rack in an hour. If you buy them quick, I'll even take them off for you :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom