Cancelled *Cleaned* Native Lights Primary $1's and $5's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoStumpy

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Since I won the auction for secondaries and my wife found out (eek!) I must liquidate some of my "extra" primaries.... I'm still keeping a limit set and a 600ct NLH set though :)

The following is for sale!

400 - $1 Chips $25/barrel or $120/rack
560 - $5 Chips $30/barrel or $140/rack - 460 remaining
100 - $25 Chips SOLD
40 - $100 Chips SOLD

Prices are USD plus approximated shipping from Canada.

Chips will be run through the ultrasonic, then scrubbed individually in an Oxi Clean bath, to get them as shiny and bright as they can be :)

Pics!!
IMG_2753.JPG

IMG_2757.JPG
IMG_2740.JPG

IMG_2713.JPG

-edit to add-

Seems pretty reliably it's $20usd to ship a rack of chips to the states, $30usd for 2-3 racks, I'll get a quote for anything above that :)

Last edited:
Not sure I should even respond to that..but... if selling any chips purchased by TCR for more than TCR prices is 'flipping' then I guess there's a lot of flipping flippers on here :) I bought a ton of chips because A) I love them, B) I'm keeping ~60% of them as playable sets, C) I had to buy 2000 chips minimum to get 100 quarters, D) I bought MORE Native Lights (secondaries) from Jim for double what I'm selling these for, E) These chips *in my opinion* are worth far more than the prices I'm asking. They're VGC to near mint, FAR FAR better than the clevelands, and IMO also much better looking than the Horseshoe Cleveland chips... therefore more valuable? F) Scarcity, there's not a huge amount of them to begin with so they're not bottom dollar prices, G) I had to pay shipping, duties, tax on them so I actually paid well over $1/chip for them.... yeah I'll stop there lol

-edit to add-
I'm also cleaning them in the ultrasonic *and* by hand, so that's gotta be worth something :p

AAAAAAAAAAAAAnnnyway, I'm bringing a couple racks home tonight to run through the ultrasonic, I'm pretty confident that the $5's cleaned up are going to be absolutely spectacular... I can't wait to host a game and play with these babies..

Last edited:
Not sure I should even respond to that..but... if selling any chips purchased by TCR for more than TCR prices is 'flipping' then I guess there's a lot of flipping flippers on here :) I bought a ton of chips because I love them, B) I'm keeping ~60% of them as playable sets, C) I had to buy 2000 chips minimum to get 100 quarters, D) I bought MORE Native Lights (secondaries) from Jim for double what I'm selling these for, E) These chips *in my opinion* are worth far more than the prices I'm asking. They're VGC to near mint, FAR FAR better than the clevelands, and IMO also much better looking than the Horseshoe Cleveland chips... therefore more valuable? F) Scarcity, there's not a huge amount of them to begin with so they're not bottom dollar prices, G) I had to pay shipping, duties, tax on them so I actually paid well over $1/chip for them.... yeah I'll stop there lol

AAAAAAAAAAAAAnnnyway, I'm bringing a couple racks home tonight to run through the ultrasonic, I'm pretty confident that the $5's cleaned up are going to be absolutely spectacular... I can't wait to host a game and play with these babies..
I fully support you getting whatever you can for them. I was just hoping he shared some secret blessing that would apply to everyone so we can see a flood of sales by fence-sitters :)

I'm not sure how he defines flipping but I think it might just be one of those things that you know when you see it. I don't consider you a flipper. Given that you probably paid his mortgage for a couple months, I doubt Jim does either!

I fully support you getting whatever you can for them. I was just hoping he shared some secret blessing that would apply to everyone so we can see a flood of sales by fence-sitters :)

I'm not sure how he defines flipping but I think it might just be one of those things that you know when you see it. I don't consider you a flipper. Given that you probably paid his mortgage for a couple months, I doubt Jim does either!

I wouldn't worry about it.. just buy your chips as you wish and sell your chips as you wish..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom