City of Trees Soiree' 3 - The Reckoning... March 31-April 2nd (1 Viewer)

I hit a 1 outer against @moechar to stay alive. He still has me covered. Adrenaline is going now yeet.

Attachments

• PXL_20220403_035819475.jpg
    PXL_20220403_035819475.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 89
Whew! What a grind. At one point early in I was all in for just over 5k. I gotta say the feeling is great, it was an awesome day, awesome weekend, just great people here. Had a great time playing at the same table with @moechar , @BigLumber , @NotDunric , and @Saoliver .

@Josh Kifer, @Sprouty and @satisfyingbutton weren't at the table with us but have been just great to hang with as well! Have made a lot of friends here, and I will not be missing COTS 4-6
PXL_20220403_045401982.jpg

Because were all drinking Fosters and in Wife beaters......oi!
Foster's is the swill that mostly English (and I assume some Americans) drink and think is Australian.

You don't ever see it here and it was actually created by two Americans. Fun fact.

Looking forward to the wife beater photos. Don't tease us all if you don't really mean it lol

Foster's is the swill that mostly English (and I assume some Americans) drink and think is Australian.

You don't ever see it here and it was actually created by two Americans. Fun fact.

Looking forward to the wife beater photos. Don't tease us all if you don't really mean it lol
Hey, my nipples are out. Quit judging me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom