City of Trees Soiree' 2: Judgement Day. (1 Viewer)

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
It's time for our second not really annual Boise Meetup. I know, you've all been waiting. It's been literally the hottest topic in 2021. That's why I give a one week notice. Deal with it!

Oct 23rd. 7pm. 1/2 Mixed Games. Westworld set.
IMG_20211009_103126.jpg

Lockup list
Kifer
@Saoliver - Guest Bedroom
Beezy
Don
Bill
Frank - Maybe
@audreytehdog

We have hotels. I think that covers all the bases.

Last edited:
Dude, seriously? My first potential meetup in my region, and I get less than a week notice? I can't live like this!
This is the premier Idaho Meetup at PCF....

....it's the only one.... So it's best... And worst....

I take what I can get, but I gotta plan...:(
Apparently we don't. As Scott told me it was happening two days ago and I threw a game together. We are interesting folks....

I dunno how or why we do it ...

Apparently we don't. As Scott told me it was happening two days ago and I threw a game together. We are interesting folks....

I dunno how or why we do it ...
I kinda invited myself over to crash at Josh's place because I've got a ton of shit to deliver to him and I would hate to mail it all. I'd rather do the 8 hour drive each way and play some cards at his super soft home game. That and leave another upper-decker in his downstairs toilet. No slot machines to deliver this time.

But Josh turned all of this into a meet-up to tease you all. It's all his fault.

Still, you all should try to make it. :)

I kinda invited myself over to crash at Josh's place because I've got a ton of shit to deliver to him and I would hate to mail it all. I'd rather do the 8 hour drive each way and play some cards at his super soft home game. That and leave another upper-decker in his downstairs toilet. No slot machines to deliver this time.

But Josh turned all of this into a meet-up to tease you all. It's all his fault.

Still, you all should try to make it. :)
We have Seven... 3-4 PCFers would give us a full table....

And everyone is soft at my game. Even me! I don't even know how to play!

At least I'll get the damn bounty chips to Mill.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom