Cash Game Circus Games Rules / Guides - Recommendations (1 Viewer)

davislane

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi PCF,

I previously came across a helping guide on PCF that described all the different variations for circus games but for the life of me I'm having trouble trying to relocate the thread that had the downloadable file.

I'm hosting a game this weekend with a small group of friends who are more open to different poker variants so I'm hoping to try out a few games and see what the group enjoys.

Also open to suggestions on which variants to try out first or a popular amongst other PCFers so If I ever do make it across the pond for a meetup Ill be up to speed on a couple of them.

Thanks in advance.

My thoughts on introducing new games to players. I recommend starting with just a couple new games in a session to keep things manageable (i.e., stick to one new color at a time). Note that the Red games are broken and should be avoided, in my opinion.

22998948-74F6-4A99-9832-17FDF1671295.jpeg

My thoughts on introducing new games to players. I recommend starting with just a couple new games in a session to keep things manageable (i.e., stick to one new color at a time). Note that the Red games are broken and should be avoided, in my opinion.

View attachment 562974
thanks for sharing. double board games, and omaha variants personally interest me the most. I enjoy playing PLO6 hi/lo online.

You need to evolve to Sviten or Drawmaha as its called here. Your game will never be the same. Its called in 75% of my dealers choice nights now.

Like all things poker, it comes down to your players and their tolerance for variance, as well as a mental acuity to adjust your game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom