For Sale Cincinnati Horseshoe $2 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
Trying to sell my Cincinnati chips. Don't want to but sometimes we have to do things we don't want to do.

First up are 100 mint $2 chips. Please send offers to my PM. First $250 get them. You pay shipping. If know one offers me $250 I'll look at the best offers.

Now also 300 mint $5's. $180 a rack+ shipping

I accept paypal

Thanks
Gary Vroman

Last edited:
i bought bunch of Cincy from chip exchange and i really like the $1 chip are you selling 25s i need 25X25 and another barrel of 100

Isn't there a rule about shit-posting in someone's sales thread? He listed a price, and said if you don't agree to it, make him an offer and he'll take the best one. Seems 100% ok to me, if you really want the chips offer him $300. And if you don't like it (and I know this may blow your mind) you have the option to not post anything.

Isn't there a rule about shit-posting in someone's sales thread? He listed a price, and said if you don't agree to it, make him an offer and he'll take the best one. Seems 100% ok to me, if you really want the chips offer him $300. And if you don't like it (and I know this may blow your mind) you have the option to not post anything.

He didn't list a price. He listed 300 buys it right now, but he will consider the best offer made. I made an offer. Probably could have done without the comments, but my offer is valid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom