Christmas in July Sale 2020 (2 Viewers)

Spinettis Gaming

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Next week, we are going to have a few days of Christmas in July sales. This will be the second year we are doing this. Much like our Black Friday sales, there will be a lot of great sales on much-desired chip racks. Everything from Paulson to TRKs. There will also be great reveals.

We will post the offers here in this thread and you will receive them via our newsletter.

By being subscribed to the newsletter, you will receive the offers in advance of me posting them in this thread. This way you can prepare before the sale goes live.

If you aren't subscribed to the newsletter, you can be at the link below:

https://spinettisgaming.com/pages/join-spinettis-mailing-list-subscription

IN

1594333349568.gif

Next week, we are going to have a few days of Christmas in July sales. This will be the second year we are doing this. Much like our Black Friday sales, there will be a lot of great sales on much-desired chip racks. Everything from Paulson to TRKs. There will also be great reveals.

We will post the offers here in this thread and you will receive them via our newsletter.

By being subscribed to the newsletter, you will receive the offers in advance of me posting them in this thread. This way you can prepare before the sale goes live.

If you aren't subscribed to the newsletter, you can be at the link below:

https://spinettisgaming.com/pages/join-spinettis-mailing-list-subscription
Minty?

wish it was this week, i'm back to work next week, won't have a chance :(

Oh, you will. All you have to do is get it ready and locked on this thread on the correct time everyone will have in advance, add an item to your cart and pay it and boom.

Also, we are Las Vegas time. So we will make it later in the day.

Oh, you will. All you have to do is get it ready and locked on this thread on the correct time everyone will have in advance, add an item to your cart and pay it and boom.

Also, we are Las Vegas time. So we will make it later in the day.
Vegas time and Cali time are the same I believe.

I'll ask the chip magic machine operator tomorrow if we can do one reveal. But you're probably gonna have to wait till next week. Those Klondike chocolate RHC chips are still available for 75 cents a chip. 102 chips. Buy them so @RocAFella1 stops having the Klondike nightmares.
I prefer Mint over Klondike

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom