Choose your own adventure: spider edition (2 Viewers)

MrCatPants

Full House
Reaction score
You open your front door to check the mail, but instead of just the cool early spring air wafting in, in waltzes a GIANT ASS HUGE AS BALLS SPIDER as if it owns the place. It is larger than a 43 mm poker chip. It flies past you and camps out under the canopy of a nearby console table.

You are not wearing shoes because why would you at home.

Reply 1 if you attempt to squish the giant spider with only your sock covered foot

Reply 2 if you attempt to find a shoe, which is around the corner and you will lose sight of the spider

Fun story.

1710459844680.jpeg

Caught this one indoors a few days ago.

1710460048445.jpeg

This one last fall. Both were released into my neighbor’s yard this week. I may have kept the first one alive through the winter with extra crickets from me trying to keep the lizard my kids caught last summer alive :rolleyes:

I am setting up things in my basement for our tournament this weekend as we speak. Just about 15 minutes ago I saw a giant wolf spider on the ceiling in the corner behind my bar. I went to grab some paper towels to smash it but couldn't get at it very well since it had position on me with the high ground. I then proceeded to towel whip it with a hand towel I had lying around. It then fell down and I lost track of it.

Now I know it has to be somewhere around that side of the room. I had a bunch of plastic containers stacked in the corner so I slowly started moving them one at a time. Eventually I had them all moved and I didn't see the bastard. Then I found him hiding under the dehumidifier hose. I then let out a girly scream as I smashed him with the paper towels.

When I initially saw him, I almost texted the guys and canceled our tournament this weekend. I figured I would just have to give up the basement to the spiders and live upstairs if they allowed me to. Glad our game is back on now.

Anyways, I choose option 2.

Last edited:
They're just spiders. They aren't going to eat your face off. I had a brown recluse bite and it was mild discomfort for a week. This guy lives outside my bedroom window
1000002801.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom