Chips I have bought since joining PCF. (1 Viewer)

Mostly we play with the any of the ceramics. Now that I've gotten the Roadhouse set that will change for sure. The Jack's are my eye candy and will only be used for special games.

Mohammad, I didn't want to clutter with a new thread the pics of my two sets that ive already shared. I am also not trying to hijack this wonderful thread with all them beauty sets...I'm so excited that I wanted to share here in this thread! It could be a sticky....

Here are my 2 sets that I've bought since joining in March...

IMG_20190604_141924.jpg

Mohammad, I didn't want to clutter with a new thread the pics of my two sets that ive already shared. I am also not trying to hijack this wonderful thread with all them beauty sets...I'm so excited that I wanted to share here in this thread! It could be a sticky....

Here are my 2 sets that I've bought since joining in March...

View attachment 295458
Happy to have you share here. Those are beautiful chips. I love the CPC's. You have excellent taste. Those yellow and purples on the left are gorgeous!

Nice chips guys!

Since I joined here 3 months ago I also bought a lot of chips. :banghead: I keep telling myself it’s going to turn the other way very soon (become a seller).
Good luck with that. With each set I buy, I just want more Haha.

I've made my transition and graduated from many ceramics to mostly clay :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. The Dia De Los Muertos are my favorite ceramics and the 700 piece cash set is on the protech blank which is no longer offered, so those will stay. These are my current playable sets that are in rotation. The chip cabinets below have some projects and stuff that's for sale. I'm pretty stoked with how far along my chip collection has come since joining back in April.

20191031_004937~2.jpg

I've made my transition and graduated from many ceramics to mostly clay :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. The Dia De Los Muertos are my favorite ceramics and the 700 piece cash set is on the protech blank which is no longer offered, so those will stay. These are my current playable sets that are in rotation. The chip cabinets below have some projects and stuff that's for sale. I'm pretty stoked with how far along my chip collection has come since joining back in April.

View attachment 359949

Great taste. I love that mixed cashed set too. :tup:

Great taste. I love that mixed cashed set too. :tup:
Thank you! The one in the middle is my baby and the mixed set up top is the "workhorse set". Feels good to put minty clay on the table

Spectacular!

Amazeballs!!!

:nailbite::wow:
You're collection isnt too shabby either..... AS tourney, ES cash, Jack tourney. Whew...... you have some serious firepower!

Awesome collection! Just started myself and my wallets feeling the burn already too :nailbite: What folding table is that btw?? Looks pretty slick, how does it play?

Awesome collection! Just started myself and my wallets feeling the burn already too :nailbite: What folding table is that btw?? Looks pretty slick, how does it play?
So the folding table is just a standard ESPN table I believe made by Barrington, you can get a cheaper version from Walmart and the link is below. They play fine, not perfectly level, but for the price and ease I think it's a stellar option. There are lots of builders on this forum who make nice tables for a pretty low cost but I don't have a workshop space to be able to do so. I ended up having a really nice table built and have since replaced the folding table.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Barrington-10-Player-Poker-Table-No-Assembly-Required/55465427

IMG_6141.jpg

Stoked to add these beauties to my collection! Right in time for a Friday night cash game tomorrow. Can't wait to put them on the felt! The colors scheme and inlays are awesome on this set. Thanks to @Odranoel77 for a great deal and a great job with this set.

View attachment 382263
View attachment 382265

Really awesome pick up. I think the inlays on this look so much better than the original.

Any plans to get the red $5’s as well?

Really awesome pick up. I think the inlays on this look so much better than the original.

Any plans to get the red $5’s as well?
Man the inlays on these bad boys are leaps and bounds over the original. The color matching gradient on the edges is a beautiful touch. I doubt I'll be doing red 5s. I like the brown a lot. If I did get some red I'd make them into a frac and buy more AS 20s to turn into a yellow IHC fiver! Go full cali mode lol. I'm stoked I bought these. They'll be my main cash set for the time being!

Anyone know the color code on then? I debated using them as a frac.

IMG_3563.jpg

From that photo I’d wager watermelon. Actually like red in this set. Radiant red would be nuts tho

From that photo I’d wager watermelon. Actually like red in this set. Radiant red would be nuts tho
I liked having the darker shade of red as well. It really makes the bright colors around it pop much more. Radiant is just seeeeexy. I'm happy with the build overall.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom